Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
True, Hust, but he was referring to dat "raping the other top clubs in the league" syndrome, which Bayern has had for a long time. This Pjanic move by us is exactly like that, and objectively speaking it's actually disgusting. But I love it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It was ALL over the news yesterday, pretty much from here to Timbuk-fuckin-Tu. The fact that there has been no denying of it today (even when Pallotta was asked by journalists) has me pretty convinced.

Also, when "La Stampa" starts reporting "done deal", I've never experienced a deal falling through. Tuttosport, Gazzetta, Corriere, sure, and perhaps even La Stampa when they have reported "[X player] is close." But today La Stampa sang done dealio. And that'll be that.

If this dude doesnt sign Im gonna somersault backwards, autofellate in mid-air and record it for ya'll.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This signing will be key for our next season. If true, Marotta really did it this time and i hope allegri is happy.

Now if we secure a loan for Kovacic..damn son... dat depth.

berardi, Alves, Pjanic and Kovacic is as solid as you can get for a mercato foundation.

Securing Morata , selling surpluses and i think it could be the best marota mercato so far.
The man. The myth. The legend is getting better every year. Beppe is the name.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The man. The myth. The legend is getting better every year. Beppe is the name.
I hope.

Last summer left a very sour taste in my mouth because of how all things unfolded (Vidal,Tevez,Pirlo, Coman gone, Draxler saga, Goetze Saga, HERNANES...).

Zaza and Cuads were nice surprises in the end, but at the time they were rage-inducing signings.

The bright spots were Dybala and Sandro for sure, but still.....that mercato scarred me.

I want to enjoy this one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hope.

Last summer left a very sour taste in my mouth because of how all things unfolded (Vidal,Tevez,Pirlo, Coman gone, Draxler saga, Goetze Saga, HERNANES...).

Zaza and Cuads were nice surprises in the end, but at the time they were rage-inducing signings.

The bright spots were Dybala and Sandro for sure, but still.....that mercato scarred me.

Last summer scarred almost everyone, yet look how well it turned out. They lowered the average age of the squad by several years... brought in incredible young players like Dybala, Alex Sandro, Rugani that can help us dominate for years to come. Brought in other high ceiling prospects like Lemina. Brought in Mandzu for only 20 mil who was a huge part of our Serie A turnaround. Brought in Cuadrado for the year. And so on.

I hated last summer, but hindsight rates that mercato at least 8/10, probably 9/10.

We just need to trust Beppe. He's an idiot savant. :weee:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he's probably right. but if pjanic shows up at the knock-out stage of the cl, i'm fine with that. pogba, dybala and mandzu with our rock solid defense must be enough for the scudetto.
He is right on that even if he says it out of butt hurt, Pjanic except for season that just ended tends to alternate between two levels for each season, quality playmaker you rely on to one who just plays like he quits, inconsistencies issues can't be denied. It's kind of the Balkan curse with footballers mentality at times.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I hope.

I can see why but I was very optimistic then and when looking back at it I think everyone would agree we had a massive transfer window last season. Replacing those guys, bombing down the average age and keeping quality that high is massive.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Final step to becoming Bayern of Italy is complete.
Nah we need to rape Roma and Napoli at same time lol. And don't forget the Milanese clubs, I doubt we are the stage where we can take Donnarumma easily, or.... Wait nvm there is no Inter player worthy of Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)