Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Did Pjanic even said a word about juve at all

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see us get a keyplayer from a (current) main rival again.

Think about the massive tears and hate
Only the regular stuff iirc when they asked him about Juve last week that "Juve is great club with rich history and bla bla bla" nothing special.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
1000% Pjanic is leaving Roma,question is where

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic will be sold by the end of May/June 1st week.Quote me on this.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1000% Pjanic is leaving Roma,question is where

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic will be sold by the end of May/June 1st week.Quote me on this.
If we act fast, then he'll join us. If we wait and at least one great CM leaves a big club, then we have a problem.

As things stand right now, in Real (Modric, Kroos) and Barca (Iniesta, Rakitic) he'll probably be a rotational player who might or might not break into the starting XI. In Bayern he also has lots of rivals for a starting XI spot. Depending on where he might be placed, he'll face either Muller in a more advanced role, or Thiago/Xabi Alonso in CM.

So, if nothing changes there, he won't have the guaranteed starting XI spot he'll have in Juve. That's why I don't think these teams will go nuts for Pjanic and offer him some crazy contract.

This leaves the English and PSG. In PSG he has Verratti, in Arsenal there is Ozil. Hopefully City, Chelsea, United won't go for him because their money could be our greatest rival.

- - - Updated - - -

Most likely going to Bayern I'm guessing, sadly so.
You think they'll go for him?

Considering their wing options (Costa, Ribery, Robben, Coman), Ancelotti will almost surely keep that 4-2-3-1 system of whatever they are playing. Since Vidal is also a sure starter, this leaves only 2 positions for Pjanic and in both he has strong rivals.
I'm not sure if Bayern will try to get him at all.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Bayern don't need him although Alonso is getting on in years.

He ticks every single box for us. Beppe should just give them the money next week. No fucking around, no dithering.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Read Roma need to pay a hefty fine to UEFA as part of FFP sanctions by June.Someone's getting sold.

I also want clarification if the clause exists for Italian clubs too.Unable to find anything regarding this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They don't need him as much as us, but Alonso won't be real consistent competition for a 26 year old that's better right now. That leaves Thiago, who is in Pjanic level if not better even for me, but he is injured half the season every season.

Pjanic screams Ancelotti type of player. He would find space for him wether it's 4-5-1 or 4-3-3. He likes lots of possession play centrally.

Most peculiar about Ancelotti will be how he will use Muller, CMs and wingers are no brainers, but Muller is a unique player that Pep accommodated in a great way.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
They don't need him as much as us, but Alonso won't be real consistent competition for a 26 year old that's better right now. That leaves Thiago, who is in Pjanic level if not better even for me, but he is injured half the season every season.

Pjanic screams Ancelotti type of player. He would find space for him wether it's 4-5-1 or 4-3-3. He likes lots of possession play centrally.

Most peculiar about Ancelotti will be how he will use Muller, CMs and wingers are no brainers, but Muller is a unique player that Pep accommodated in a great way.
They also bought Sanches remember. With Vidal & Thiago & Xabi Alonso, they don't need shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They will sell Rode and probably move up Kimmich too. But Sanches is 18 and box to box. Pjanics only competition are the creative Spaniards.

Xabi is at best a rotational player at his age and declined level (mainly useful for set pieces, and Pjanic alot better at those). Thiago is great but too much of a injury risk. It would be crowded but they need another player like Pjanic still to elevate their options.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #239
    Pjanic has scored 11 FK goals so far in his 5 seasons in Serie A. if he stays in Italy i can see him challenging that Mihajlovic record that Pirlo failed to take.

so far he scored vs Bologna (11/12), Lazio & Atalanta (12/13), Sampdoria & Napoli (13/14), Parma & Inter (14/15) and Juve, Carpi, Empoli, Torino (15/16)

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala and Khedira for Tevez and Vidal..
    4-4-2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)