Miralem Pjanić (8 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I don't understand why he gets so much hate around.... he's a nice guys, he was always available, he's some good years with us, he looks like an awesome and humble dad.

Anyway, I have nothing but love for him. All the best Mira, hopefully he can extend his career a few years more
But why should I care about this? As long as they can play great they can be a jerk for all I care.

Yes players like ADP and Buffon are more likeable compared to someone like Totti, because they combine nice personality and real quality as footballer. But let's not judge them because of their off the field personality

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't understand why he gets so much hate around.... he's a nice guys, he was always available, he's some good years with us, he looks like an awesome and humble dad.

Anyway, I have nothing but love for him. All the best Mira, hopefully he can extend his career a few years more
Nobody is hating. We're just sick of old, past-his-prime, unhungry players and desperately want to move the fuck on!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
But why should I care about this? As long as they can play great they can be a jerk for all I care.

Yes players like ADP and Buffon are more likeable compared to someone like Totti, because they combine nice personality and real quality as footballer. But let's not judge them because of their off the field personality
Well I do and in a lot of cases matters cuz lolzilian virus spread all over the world and the Balotellis are almost the rule now

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Nobody is hating. We're just sick of old, past-his-prime, unhungry players and desperately want to move the fuck on!
Exactly. The first question i'd ask is he any good instead of if he's a nice guy. We ain't doing the charity work or atleast shouldn't, as we're still giving out mammoth contracts for the people who are not interested of kicking the ball professionaly.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know how he performed with Farca, I know he was declining fast for us. However, at least in my book I'll never put Mira at the level of Rabiot, Arthur, Ramsey or Benta. Pjanic was always a professional

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. The first question i'd ask is he any good instead of if he's a nice guy. We ain't doing the charity work or atleast shouldn't, as we're still giving out mammoth contracts for the people who are not interested of kicking the ball professionaly.
That's my point. I don't see anything in Pjanic that tells me "this guy isn't professional". For me, people is projecting what others MF players have been doing for us in Pjanic

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Well I do and in a lot of cases matters cuz lolzilian virus spread all over the world and the Balotellis are almost the rule now
Well that's not the same things.
Balotelli actually is a nice guy. Didn't he give part of his salary for children in Africa?
He is just lazy and unprofessional and this aspect I agree those are matters and football players also should be judged by those.
To me Balotelli is example of nice guy but unprofessional player.
While someone like Ibra is a jerk but professional

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve should have done everything they could to bring him back home. But no, everything is about money in football nowadays. No more loyalty. Very sad days at the club.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Juve should have done everything they could to bring him back home. But no, everything is about money in football nowadays. No more loyalty. Very sad days at the club.
Yes and im glad it's all about money in this case, for not paying millions for nothing.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well that's not the same things.
Balotelli actually is a nice guy. Didn't he give part of his salary for children in Africa?
He is just lazy and unprofessional and this aspect I agree those are matters and football players also should be judged by those.
To me Balotelli is example of nice guy but unprofessional player.
While someone like Ibra is a jerk but professional
Ballo paid a waiter to ride a Moto and jump into the sea. He also started a fire just because. Special one tells a story about not having strikers in Merda and he begs for a long time to Ballo to behave, he got a red card almost immediately. Mario's the definition of a jerk in my book

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
It keeps getting worse and worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he cut his salary, is Barca playing the rest, or is it a combination of both?
yes, he said that I have cut my salary to join Beşiktaş because I love football and want to play. also rejected Zenith's rich offer for Beşiktaş.

he is in love with Turkey and İstanbul. he have so many Turkish friends. also BJK's press spokesperson (Emre Kocadağ) have a good friendship with Laporta. plus ex-BJK defender Dusko Tosic (serbian) have talked with Pjanic to convince him to join Beşiktaş.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)