Miralem Pjanić (58 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I am talking about Muslim immigrants who refuse to integrate into societies they immigrate to. What are you talking about?
What Euro 2020 showed when Sancho, Rashford and Saka missed their penalties is that the same people who 'want immigrants to integrate' also hate people black people. You people have a hierarchy of hate, probably Muslim on top then black, Jews and as you get to the bottom you hate people with different accents, languages, postcode too. I've met enough of you to know that you're all the same.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What Euro 2020 showed when Sancho, Rashford and Saka missed their penalties is that the same people who 'want immigrants to integrate' also hate people black people. You people have a hierarchy of hate, probably Muslim on top then black, Jews and as you get to the bottom you hate people with different accents, languages, postcode too. I've met enough of you to know that you're all the same.
hey I don't hate Muslims or Blacks, I hate people who operate in society based on bullshit beliefs instead of secular facts and norms. You immigrated to Europe, please try to act as an average European outside your home, where you can pray 25 times a day for all I care.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Elvin
What do you hate specifically? You should only be concerned if immigrants go over and break the law otherwise you're saying you don't like certain cultural aspects but like you said, they can pray 25 times a day - deep down what do you really hate?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
@Elvin
What do you hate specifically? You should only be concerned if immigrants go over and break the law otherwise you're saying you don't like certain cultural aspects but like you said, they can pray 25 times a day - deep down what do you really hate?
I hate the audacity of moving to another nation still expecting to fully live exactly as you did in your country of origin, without adapting to new realities and surroundings.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I thought the support for Saka was overwhelming and the majority was angry at Southgate and senior English players for dumping the responsibility on Saka's shoulders. Sure there were some stupid reactions here and there, but that's hardly everyone.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Strickland
You're correct but I didn't say everyone is the same, in fact the good ones did a huge amount to show their support.

@Elvin
Say what you mean about 'expecting to fully live exactly as you did in your country of origin, without adapting to new realities and surroundings'. Be specific. Some UK people don't like Eastern European immigrants who come here and work private cash-in-hand jobs because they don't pay tax. Some people don't like blacks because they associate them with gang culture, people don't like Muslim philosophy. That's all I want to know really, justify your reason hate that's all.

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021
Actually that is the most stupid post of the month

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Actually that is the most stupid post of the month
Explain why it's stupid. Since nobody wants to explain I'm assuming you just don't know why and that tells me that you've never been the minority or experienced anything like what Sancho/Saka/Rashford have. This whole conversation began with 'Pjanic is a Muslim' and ended with an argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)