Miralem Pjanić (35 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
That's even worse. Whoever furnished that 'hospital' probably bought second-hand furniture from a barbershop. I mean look at the sofa and ancient TV decoder lol
dunno where u are from, but in my country this looks like a luxury hospital. Last time i sat on a sofa polish hospital the whole thing broke.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pjanic 16/17 8g14a, 17/18 7g11a, 18/19 4g8a, 19/20 3g8a. Did his production regress massively over his time here? For sure. Is it still better than most our mids? For sure.
Way I see it is that we already got Locatelli playing the regista position and imo a better player than pjanic currently speaking, whilst he's adding some much needed physicality to our midfield. At best pjanic would be a backup player but even so I wouldnt want him back, too soft.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Way I see it is that we already got Locatelli playing the regista position and imo a better player than pjanic currently speaking, whilst he's adding some much needed physicality to our midfield. At best pjanic would be a backup player but even so I wouldnt want him back, too soft.
In the national NT Loca played alongside Jorginho and did excellent, I'm not sure Allegri will use Loca as a regista, I'm not even sure he'll play with a regista at all

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't understand why he gets so much hate around.... he's a nice guys, he was always available, he's some good years with us, he looks like an awesome and humble dad.

Anyway, I have nothing but love for him. All the best Mira, hopefully he can extend his career a few years more

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

60m guys, considering what he costs in the books and the part of his salary they’re still paying, it has been a very damaging deal for Barcelona.
Arthur could potentially be very damaging for us too. Probably one of the worst swap deals I've witnessed.

Can see him being sent on loan to some Turkish or Brazilian club in a year or two.

Jul 7, 2018
I don't understand why he gets so much hate around.... he's a nice guys, he was always available, he's some good years with us, he looks like an awesome and humble dad.

Anyway, I have nothing but love for him. All the best Mira, hopefully he can extend his career a few years more
Agree. The only bad thing I can point about Pjanic was his second half of the year with Sarri. He seemed to be unhappy in the team and his performance was bad. Despite that, his overall journey at Juve was amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)