Miralem Pjanić (33 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was superb in the first half of the season then his performances were very poor in the second half. But playing as the regista in a hugely dysfunctional team, being one of the top runners in Serie A and never getting a rest it was probably inevitable.

He's carried himself like a pro and someone who cares about the club. I'm not sure his replacement will.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #7,324
    Farewell legend. Hope you don't win shit at fagca but have great personal success. Can't blame you for anything with a clown like sarri in charge

Oct 23, 2011
    Grazie, for all those years. I would have liked to see more of him after the break considering he was actually starting to look better near the end of the season. Also, thanks for putting Bonucci on his place.

"I heard Bonucci talking about the ninth straight title," Pjanic told Sky. "I don't want to belittle that, but this club must aspire to much more."

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Personality wise he was a nice person. Footballing wise he had his ups and downs but this was mainly due to being overplayed. He played really well ever since he signed for Barca.

Wish him luck for the future. Forza Mire.

"I heard Bonucci talking about the ninth straight title," Pjanic told Sky. "I don't want to belittle that, but this club must aspire to much more."
    Pjanic more of a Juventino than spineless #19

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Grazie, for all those years. I would have liked to see more of him after the break considering he was actually starting to look better near the end of the season. Also, thanks for putting Bonucci on his place.

Proves my point that we need as few Italians as possible from now on; Italians have this toxic obsession with their own league.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    The balls on this guy to say Juve needed to do more tonight.

Ironic when he hasn’t produced consistently since Cardiff

I wish you all the best Mira. It’s an overdue departure

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

:tup: nice to see another teammate put that piece of shit in his place.

Thanks for everything Mire and good luck.

May 23, 2013
    What a shame that this is how it ends. At his best, next to Khedira in that 4231, he was truly at the level of MVPP. Our only midfielder that you could say that about since that magnificent midfield was disbanded.

Barcelona and Messi are getting a great midfielder. Use him right (unlike Allegri and Sarri for the last 3 years) and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them winning the CL next season.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    I still don’t understand his substitution. He wasn’t bad, probably our best midfielder of the game, and we subbed him with the pointless Ramsey?

Unless he was injured it made no sense

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    I still don’t understand his substitution. He wasn’t bad, probably our best midfielder of the game, and we subbed him with the pointless Ramsey?

Unless he was injured it made no sense
    one of those sarri things. he subbed out pjanic around the hour mark as a routine, so it certainly was a planned and calculated move, and with sarri, the plan was always good. if something failed, it was because of the execution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)