Miralem Pjanić (114 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There has to be a reason behind Pjanic's sub-par performances. It could be an injury, an awful form or the way he is used by Sarri. If it's an injury we need to rest him. If it's awful form which lasts for months now, then we can't just wait for him to miraculously regain form. If it's the way he's being used by Sarri, then the coach will have to give him different instructions.
It's not up to us to solve the problem. But when I'm trying to find the answer why isn't Sarri solving the problem, I can only come up with two worrying conclusions:
a) He's stubborn and he will continue with his original idea which clearly isn't working.
b) The plan B or C were tried in training and are giving even worse results.
We are just too static it doesn't help anyone

Our off the ball movement is atrocious (bar Ronaldo)

I still think Pjanic needs to be moved up the pitch with more freedom though

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There has to be a reason behind Pjanic's sub-par performances. It could be an injury, an awful form or the way he is used by Sarri. If it's an injury we need to rest him. If it's awful form which lasts for months now, then we can't just wait for him to miraculously regain form. If it's the way he's being used by Sarri, then the coach will have to give him different instructions.
It's not up to us to solve the problem. But when I'm trying to find the answer why isn't Sarri solving the problem, I can only come up with two worrying conclusions:
a) He's stubborn and he will continue with his original idea which clearly isn't working.
giphy.gif

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's been going downhill since the last international break. he started the season in a good form, then returned from the nt with a minor injury, and never recovered. he's been playing through injuries with allegri too, but in those cases, allegri either replaced him after an hour, or found the way to rest him through rotation. pjanic is overused, sarri has been already warned about it by the physio staff.

remember the game vs spal? it looked like pjanic finally got some rest, the ramsey, bentancur, rabiot trio had a good game, the match was under control, then sarri, who knows why, subbed pjanic in, who got injured a couple of minutes later. someone tell me WHY?!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
An injury is the only acceptable excuse for his laziness. Everything else is BS. The guy shows no fight in him, doesn't matter what system we play. He's straight up lazy.

Apr 29, 2006
Pjanic has one major problem imho - strength. It shits all over his balance when he tries to control difficult balls, while being physically pressured by the opposition. I haven't seen many players that had the cold blood mentality of Pirlo, but he was stronger than the bosnian too...

When you have a ref that allows more physical play or is simply sub-par Pjanic is out of the game effectively. People can easily see our best player last night was De Ligt - because no one from Lyon even tried to play physically against him. We could have played him as a DM, effectively allowing our wingbacks to go forward (3-5-2) and we would have beaten them at their own game.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pjanic has one major problem imho - strength. It shits all over his balance when he tries to control difficult balls, while being physically pressured by the opposition. I haven't seen many players that had the cold blood mentality of Pirlo, but he was stronger than the bosnian too...

When you have a ref that allows more physical play or is simply sub-par Pjanic is out of the game effectively. People can easily see our best player last night was De Ligt - because no one from Lyon even tried to play physically against him. We could have played him as a DM, effectively allowing our wingbacks to go forward (3-5-2) and we would have beaten them at their own game.
Another problem he only passes back to Bonucci.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
60m :shifty: knowing his form and paratici's abilities as a salesman, we'd accept any offer over 30m. that would be still a nice plusvalenza over his current book value of ~13m.
Definitely. The most we can get for a 30 year old pjanic is 30m. I guarantee you that and I'd be happy with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)