Miralem Pjanić (21 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I remember one time someone here compared him to Zidane and they were serious about it... No one should be this biased, not even if Pjanic is their lover. I’m sorry I respect the player and everything he’s done for the club but it’s time we part ways for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No doubt in bad form. Sarri just can't get it all to gel in general at the moment and Pjanic is looking the worst out of all.

Some may not agree but for me since he arrives at the club he has never replicated what he was doing at Roma. Whether he has changed roles or not he just iant the same.

Still don't believe he suits that deep lying midfield role. He isn't pirlo and shouldn't be forced there.

Mix it the fuck up Sarri...swap him with bentancur and see how that goes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
never replivated what he did at roma.

But maybe we are cursed as every technical players that comes in, regress

anyways, sell.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The lesser the words the better i guess... he’s always been rather incosistent with mainly moments of brilliance here and there ultimately bailing out many of his poor displays but nowadays he just seems to be taking it to a new level.. hopefully he will bounce back and step up because our already unbalanced midfield simply can’t afford him underperforming on a regular basis when he’s supposed to be the main reference point there.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let’s see if Pjanic can do better if he plays closer to the opponent’s goal.
Maybe that could be tried. I mean as good as everyone here says he is, he just looks too slow to be playing with CR7. A deft passer but when counter attacking appears not fast enough bringing it past MF. And I don't see much defending out of him, so yes, keep him closer to the net.

May 23, 2013
I remember one time someone here compared him to Zidane and they were serious about it... No one should be this biased, not even if Pjanic is their lover. I’m sorry I respect the player and everything he’s done for the club but it’s time we part ways for the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a few years ago idiots were claiming he was a better regista than Marchisio and the successor of Pirlo (in terms of ability) :lol:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Saw Brozovic's goal and Eriksen screamer last night and made me wonder. When last time our players scored a goal from outside the box.

It's very rare this season we have a very threatening and good long range shots from our MF. Before Pjanic, Berna could do it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ramsey via deflection. Dybala scored a couple too but yea our striking sucks

How good was it to have players like Nedved, Vidal and Pogba. They could score from anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)