Miralem Pjanić (43 Viewers)

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
This huge dip in form is starting to be worrying. His back passes are so frustrating.

Should hit the bench for a few games as soon as Bentancur is available.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He started the season in a awesome way so I think he's in cruise speed (yep Conte, for us that's enough) right now so he can be in tune by the end... at least that's my hope :xfingers:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A player with that much quality shouldn't give as many backward passes as he does. Its driving me insane.
He's probably instructed to do that.
He's playing very deep so keeping it safe and spreading the ball is fine. He's doing that pretty well as a matter of fact.
But the problem is he's making more and more wrong passes and he's becoming slower. He's not playing defense as good as he's supposed to. Looks very tired and needs rest.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
We have no players who can hit long passes. Painful to watch Cuadrado and Ronaldo on the flanks waving their arms and no one switches the play. The regista should do this and I don't know if Pjanic is just lazy or if he truly doesn't have the ability. In that case Paredes is a must.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone seen this guy deliver long passes with his left? Well he rarely does it with his right anyway but I just want to know if he can pass with his left. Because you can't be a regista if you're one footed

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There was a moment around the 65th minute mark tonight where Rabiot moved to the centre and played a beauty lob pass to someone on the left, it was simple yet effective. I thought to myself, if only pjanic could do that. :sad:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
how much left in his contract ? if we can't get rid of him, we can swap him ...

Rabiot match by match starts to look involved better in our play than him ....

even Matuidi that we all want him out ...contribute with his blunders, some nice passes to the game .....

with Allegri and with Sarri ...this guy is very useless ....Pjanic out ....he is being like this since long long time ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)