Miralem Pjanić (19 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Feels like a new signing. Absolutely dominated the midfield. So many difficult but at the same time precise passes. He has been a real joy to watch lately.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That moment where he won the ball in our own half vidal style in the second half was wow.

Also loled hard when he yelled at szensney

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
No more underrated :touched:. Took long enough for some to realize what an amazing player he is. Better late than never.
Don't think Pjanic was ever "underrated". He's universally recognized as the best midfielder for a potential UCL winning club. However, his performances haven't matched his talent or status this last season at least.

But that definitely is not the case this season. He is probably the best performing CM in Europe atm.

Jun 6, 2015
Don't think Pjanic was ever "underrated". He's universally recognized as the best midfielder for a potential UCL winning club. However, his performances haven't matched his talent or status this last season at least.

But that definitely is not the case this season. He is probably the best performing CM in Europe atm.
When I watch football I pretty much always pay the most attention to the player that plays as a DM/regista. The things he is doing now aren't anything new, people are simply paying more attention because he is doing them more regularly (more touches overall). His flaw is that he is so good that he at times just takes it too easy and coasts through games. His attitude has been spot on this season. Having said all that, Sarri's system definitely further highlights the strengths of these kind of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)