Miralem Pjanić (48 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
100% on a better midfielder.

On the fence about using it to get Neymar, though.

Can you imagine fielding Ronaldo-Dybala-Neymar with Costa & Higuain on deck and in the hole, respectively?

I sure as hell can't.
Can Neymar play on the right? It would be sexual (as much as I hate him), but unless the midfielders from last season step it up I feel like we'd be in the same place as last year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can Neymar play on the right? It would be sexual (as much as I hate him), but unless the midfielders from last season step it up I feel like we'd be in the same place as last year.
no idea if he can or would even want to play on the right, hell, do this:

neymar-goat-dybala

lol dybala will have to stick it out again

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Getting rid of Pjanic for Neymar would be horrible. I mean Even if Pjanic is sold for 100m, Neymar will cost ~220m. So we have a new shiny toy for our attack while we haven't offloaded any redundant attacker yet. The worst is yet to come: no money to replace Pjanic propery and the guy is a key figure to Sarri's game. Bentancur won't be able to do it, his passing isn't that good nor he's fast enough with releasing the ball.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pjanic is a key to our midfield. He might be replaceable by Eriksen but certainly not this close to the season when we might drop a lot of points just because Eriksen needs to get acquainted.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pjanic for SMS is no upgrade, maybe we need that type of player but i don't think so
Pjanic for Verratti or Eriksen is :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
signing players based on need what is this? :agnelli::pavel:

no idea if he can or would even want to play on the right, hell, do this:

neymar-goat-dybala

lol dybala will have to stick it out again
unbalanced and lame

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Selling Pjanic for the reported sum is good, it gives us options to invest.

Selling Pjanic for any amount that close to the start of the season is idiotic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)