Miralem Pjanić (81 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
So what is the rumored fee?

No news on using that for a player coming the other direction? :D
My friend told me around 100m, but I would take that with the pinch of salt.

He is on vacation in Dubrovnik and he knows a lot of football players from bosninan NT and yasterday was out with some manager who is partly included in everything.

My friend is also a big Juve fan and he texted me last night about this possible transfer.

Also wasn’t Ramadani present at our offices few days ago?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

He is on vacation in Dubrovnik and he knows a lot of football players from bosninan NT and yasterday was out with some manager who is partly included in everything.

My friend is also a big Juve fan and he texted me last night about this possible transfer.

Nobody is paying 100m for Pjanic. Not even PSG is that retarded.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

so if Pjanic doesn't go to PSG then you made this all up?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pjanic, even though overrated is a poor choice of word, i think he was important to us because of his attributes that nobody else had but i don't think he's been that great for us
Fair assessment.

I like him but I’m not sure he’s suited to a quick-passing, high-pressing game. I can see Bentancur eventually overtaking him in that position.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes too slow to be useful further up the pitch. Good player, can be briliant on his day but I have always seen him as a bad fit for us.

Jun 6, 2015
I've always felt that Pjanic is underrated around here. He does so many little things right during games that people simply don't notice. Perhaps if we start dominating possession even more people will start rating him higher. I worry how we'll manage the games without him. We have no real replacement for him unless Rodrigo takes big leaps forward in his development.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hes too slow to be useful further up the pitch. Good player, can be briliant on his day but I have always seen him as a bad fit for us.
why does he have to be fast? he is not slow in possession, has a great touch, short pass, through pass, good vision even a solid shot from the top of the box.

he could be very useful in a setup focused on players with good technique over physicality so maybe he would suit La Liga

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why does he have to be fast? he is not slow in possession, has a great touch, short pass, through pass, good vision even a solid shot from the top of the box.

he could be very useful in a setup focused on players with good technique over physicality so maybe he would suit La Liga
Needs to do that much more often this year. Doesn't do it enough.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

People forget he's also an excellent stat padder

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very good game. Keep it up. He was much more involved than usual and showed a lot of character when the game was nearing to an end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)