Miralem Pjanić (51 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The money quoted for his sale is hard to believe. I feel as if you have to take it. You have two potential replacements in Bentancur/Can already there. Abolish the regista position and make sure they pass 5 metres sideways.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
One wise man said that the price depends on who the buyer is
:agree: Like when the Jews and Chinese start coming for my 1,150 sq ft parents house, I will ask for $4 million after taxes and fees, else I don't even come to the door. The way Tuz throw around numbers, honestly it makes me wonder sometimes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Way to weaken what's already weak.
Do we really need a player like pjanic for that position though? Unless youve got vintage pirlo then that player really isnt adding that much build up wise anyway so you might as well have someone back there who is a decent passer but also a physical threat who can stop counters with a tackle or just pure strength.

Stick the technical fairies furtjer ahead in midfield where they can actually do damage

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Not really he was being a bit could but he definitely left the psg move out there
I think the writing is on the wall he's on the way out so is Dybala costa Sandro and cancelo to name a few. Looks like an overhaul is coming
Are we trying to sell our most talented players and leave all the mediocre squad fillers as Mandzu, Khedira, MDS and Matuidi behind. Great plan.

Jan 22, 2016
I would definitely sell him if ee are going to buy 2 more mids.
N'Dombele + Ramsey + another WC MF would do wonder.

I think right now we need technical B2B player more than anything else.
SMS/Pogba /Rakitic would be a great buy

So much technique and power.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I would definitely sell him if ee are going to buy 2 more mids.
N'Dombele + Ramsey + another WC MF would do wonder.

I think right now we need technical B2B player more than anything else.
SMS/Pogba /Rakitic would be a great buy

So much technique and power.
Ndombele, Pogba, Ramsey ?

would you sell him for that?

I still would sell him for Zaniolo and Ndombele

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It’s amazing our most talented players are going to be sold according to media.
Costa, Dybala, Cuadrado, Pjanic, Cancelo. It should be the other way around.
Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic, who am i kidding nobody will buy these guys.

Jan 22, 2016
I'm not against selling him. He's a bit slow as a technical CM and doesn't make any horizontal passes or through balls as he has to.
Although He could be a very good addition to Pep's system.

We need monsters in the middle who would tackles everything that passes through them and can take the ball and running with it or play a fast forward passes in a second . Players like Fabinio, Kante, N'Dombele and....have these characteristics.

We have to keep the ball as long as possible in the opposition half to let our talented players make constant chances. Right now we can't keep the ball more than seconds in attack because our Mids aren't able to do that. And that's one of the biggest problems of this team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not against selling him. He's a bit slow as a technical CM and doesn't make any horizontal passes or through balls as he has to.
Although He could be a very good addition to Pep's system.

We need monsters in the middle who would tackles everything that passes through them and can take the ball and running with it or play a fast forward passes in a second . Players like Fabinio, Kante, N'Dombele and....have these characteristics.

We have to keep the ball as long as possible in the opposition half to let our talented players make constant chances. Right now we can't keep the ball more than seconds in attack because our Mids aren't able to do that. And that's one of the biggest problems of this team.
Yes if only we had players who were both physically and technically capable at a world class level. There are so many sitting out there available

Why hasnt anyone thought of this before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)