Miralem Pjanić (44 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Please. What a joke you are about Pjanic. Dude is inconsistent. That's all. But he's been fantastic for us when it counts. Was brilliant in our 16-17 run to the CL final, and has been brilliant over the last month now, closing out the scudetto, and knocking out Atletico.

Easily worth 80mil, if not more.
Wait, what? Not 100m+ anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, who can forget Pjanic's hattrick vs Atletico. Historic.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes trolling at this point :lol: Give credit when its due. I criticized him after almost every game in first part of the season, bc he played like shit. :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hes trolling at this point :lol: Give credit when its due. I criticized him after almost every game in first part of the season, bc he played like shit. :p
:tup:

I criticized him for his shit form too. The end of the last season, he was poor as well. He's been pretty inconsistent but with some long runs of good form... In his first season here he was brilliant after January. Last season he was great for the first 3-4 months, and then vanished for the rest of the season... This season he had a terrible start now has picked up form and been excellent for the last month or so.

But lol at bashing him right now. It's pretty dumb.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He will be gone this summer as well

He has hit a ceiling and Max knows he is unable to get anything more out of the player. The limitations in our midfield also limit Max's tactical creativity. Unless strong supporting anchors are acquired to play alongside Mira this summer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

He has hit a ceiling and Max knows he is unable to get anything more out of the player. The limitations in our midfield also limit Max's tactical creativity. Unless strong supporting anchors are acquired to play alongside Mira this summer.
Ramsey incoming

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Would be nice if he found himself in this situation more often, where he's actually in the final 3rd and has a striker like Kean moving so intelligently. Because he knows how to set up goals. He just needs the options to present themselves. Look how he freezes everyone by faking the shot but he is just waiting long enough until Kean gets separation on his right side.

This is basically what Ramsey would look like next year.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

There are four other midfielders I would sell before even thinking about selling Pjanic.

Seriously, we cannot afford to sell the only mid we have who doesn’t shit his pants when pressed.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
He plays with more urgency when we're a goal down and makes more effective forward passes. Unlike when its nil-nil he's giving the ball back to the defense and our play stagnates.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)