Miralem Pjanić (52 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Real Madrid meet Pjanic agent
https://www.football-italia.net/136334/real-madrid-meet-pjanic-agent

Marca claim Real Madrid directors met with the agent who represents Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic and Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic.
According to the Spanish paper’s online edition, the encounter took place today at the Real Madrid training ground.
Director general Jose Angel Sanchez sat down with Fali Ramadani, with his clients Jovic and Pjanic having been recently linked with a Merengues move.
Bosnia international Pjanic turns 29 next week and is under contract with Juventus until 2023.
So far this season, he has already played 34 competitive games, scoring four goals and providing four assists.
Pjanic has been considered a central figure to the Bianconeri project, but that could change with the arrival of Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal and Max Allegri’s switch to a 4-3-3 formation.

He is important for us... but he is Inconsistent and i'm a fan of more - going forward, frequently - Shooting from outside area midfielders ... Atletico match was his best performance ....but in the previous matches he is not carrying the ball forward when it's needed ...usually more of a side passes ...and Allegri solved this issue in the last CL match ... If Ndombele is coming i think with Ramsey they will complement each other ....

If Fabio can get us more magic in midfield , why not to sacrifice him ....

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Shocked to find out that rmadrid is interested in him, when you can think of ten creative midfielders with more speed and strength than him.

But hey, if Real Madrid pays 40–50mill, I guess we will be happy to let him leave and bring in Keita

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Bullshit rumour. Madrid almost never sign players over 25-26 for big sums. And Modric just extended and is still their best midfielder by a mile. There is literally no space for Pjanic there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)