Miralem Pjanić (51 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
We need to play with a 2 man midfield. Either he step up his game, or we have to find another dude. We cant sacrifice any of our extremely good players like Costa, Cuadrado, Dybala, Sandro, Cancelo, just because one of our midfielder needs 2 men babysitting him. Im okay with having him stay, but who should accompany him? We will for sure need a player like Pogba, SMS, Kante or N'zonzi, to make up for Pjanic's shortcomings.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this would be amazing. 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with Cuadrado going more central helping out with playmaking and making the midfield more compact when pressing. Our 4 wingers would be so deadly, and Ronaldo would have so much service and could focus on finishing.

Cancelo - Benatia - Chiello - Sandro
----------------------------------------
-------------- Pjanic --- Pogba-------
---- Cuadrado -----------------------
---------------------------------Costa
---------- Dybala - Ronaldo ---------

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We need to play with a 2 man midfield. Either he step up his game, or we have to find another dude. We cant sacrifice any of our extremely good players like Costa, Cuadrado, Dybala, Sandro, Cancelo, just because one of our midfielder needs 2 men babysitting him. Im okay with having him stay, but who should accompany him? We will for sure need a player like Pogba, SMS, Kante or N'zonzi, to make up for Pjanic's shortcomings.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this would be amazing. 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with Cuadrado going more central helping out with playmaking and making the midfield more compact when pressing. Our 4 wingers would be so deadly, and Ronaldo would have so much service and could focus on finishing.

Cancelo - Benatia - Chiello - Sandro
----------------------------------------
-------------- Pjanic --- Pogba-------
---- Cuadrado -----------------------
---------------------------------Costa
---------- Dybala - Ronaldo ---------
Your second formation is a 4-2-3-1

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As I'm bouncing around the forum, I have a growing concern. Are people under the impression that because we have Bonucci back (whom isn't a guaranteed starter this year with Benatia/Rugani fighting for that spot), we can sell Pjanic because Bonucci can pass suddenly eliminating the need for Pjanic?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
As I'm bouncing around the forum, I have a growing concern. Are people under the impression that because we have Bonucci back (whom isn't a guaranteed starter this year with Benatia/Rugani fighting for that spot), we can sell Pjanic because Bonucci can pass suddenly eliminating the need for Pjanic?
:rofl:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He will start every game he is fit to play. Obviously.

Cast in order of appearance

1. Chiellini
2. Bonucci
3. Benatia
4. Barza
5. Rugano
Is there an inside joke with Rugano that I missed? I keep seeing people spell his name that way intentionally.

I think Bonucci vs Benatia will be split considerably. I'm sorry, I don't think its a slam dunk like you and BF think. I guess meet me back here in December :p

I think Rugani will shadow more Chiellini this year. I also think Barz and Rugs will switch in your list thingy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He will start every game he is fit to play. Obviously.

Cast in order of appearance

1. Chiellini
2. Bonucci
3. Benatia
4. Barza
5. Rugano
i have the same impression, except chiellini won't be available for the whole season, and barza will have less minutes at the end of the campaign than rugani. bonucci will be our most played cb i guess.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What about selling Pjanic and Pogback?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Some call it a myth. Others like to call it stat padding.
Of course he scores/assists more if he plays closer to the goal!? but as Regista he pulls the strings and dictates the tempo of the game, which is why Max wanted him there in the first place, and i don't see him change that anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)