Miralem Pjanić (23 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Of course he scores/assists more if he plays closer to the goal!? but as Regista he pulls the strings and dictates the tempo of the game, which is why Max wanted him there in the first place, and i don't see him change that anytime soon.
Does he really? Maybe against weak ass Serie A teams. He really has a hard time taking the pressure off when teams actually press us in CL. He's no Pirlo, not even close.

He's more of a Modric than a Toni Kroos in my eyes.

Edit: Max didn't bring him to be our regista. It's more like Pjanic was forced into playing DM because of our lack of midfielders and the need to get rid of the 3-5-2.

I'm not saying he's bad as regista but let's be honest about it. He hasn't been exceptional.

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Of course he scores/assists more if he plays closer to the goal!? but as Regista he pulls the strings and dictates the tempo of the game, which is why Max wanted him there in the first place, and i don't see him change that anytime soon.
But also as Regista he racks up yellow cards. He's kind of a brute when playing as DM...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Does he really? Maybe against weak ass Serie A teams. He really has a hard time taking the pressure off when teams actually press us in CL. He's no Pirlo, not even close.

He's more of a Modric than a Toni Kroos in my eyes.
Bonucci will help him big time :kiss: Yeah he's no Pirlo, but by far the closest thing we have, he might not always stand out and has his fair share of passenger mode games, but still, you notice how much we need him when he is not on the pitch. Just becaus he doesn't score or assist as much as Regista doesn't mean he's less important in that role.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Bonucci will help him big time :kiss: Yeah he's no Pirlo, but by far the closest thing we have, he might not always stand out and has his fair share of passenger mode games, but still, you notice how much we need him when he is not on the pitch. Just becaus he doesn't score or assist as much as Regista doesn't mean he's less important in that role.
I agree with all that, baby. He's the best we got right now and I absolutely love it when he's on the pitch. Our midfield is full of turds without him.

If only we could get a proper DM with the characteristics of Casemiro :tuttosport: I'd love to see Pjanic playing higher up the pitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I still think I my wording was catchier
Would love SMS or Pogba...next season that will happen. :tup:

Nedved said we aren't done, but I think he is referring to random youth buys from around Europe, stocking up the B team, etc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And if you check out who he has to run for him it can't be compared with what Pirlo had. Vidal and Pogba as opposed to Matuidi and Khedira. Several steps down on both positions, both in terms of stamina and intelligence.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gazzetta:

Juventus are informed of yesterday's summit between Pjanić, his agent Ramadani and his collaborators, in Milan.

The negotiations to extend Mira's contract is laborious but not complicated. The player's initial request is €8m net, Juve's offer is €6m net.

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta:

There's optimism for Pjanić to renew with Juventus between all the parties in concern.

There's a "UCL pact". Juventus are also available to evaluate offers for the player's sale next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

TS also confirm GdS story.

TS say Pjanić is seriously considering the idea to remain in Turin despite lurative proposals from all of Europe. But he would like to be among the club's top earners.

Marotta will work on renewing Mira's contract with Juve from September.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Gazzetta:

Juventus are informed of yesterday's summit between Pjanić, his agent Ramadani and his collaborators, in Milan.

The negotiations to extend Mira's contract is laborious but not complicated. The player's initial request is €8m net, Juve's offer is €6m net.

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta:

There's optimism for Pjanić to renew with Juventus between all the parties in concern.

There's a "UCL pact". Juventus are also available to evaluate offers for the player's sale next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

TS also confirm GdS story.

TS say Pjanić is seriously considering the idea to remain in Turin despite lurative proposals from all of Europe. But he would like to be among the club's top earners.

Marotta will work on renewing Mira's contract with Juve from September.
Marotta knows whats up. Put a ring on him and knock him up so he can't go anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)