Miralem Pjanić (44 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if we sell Pjanič, I want us to go after NZonzi or someone similar. one of the letdowns of a softer regista like Pjanič is that you need physical beasts next to him, which costs you an arm and a leg in todays market

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
N'Zonzi-Can-Matuidi sounds like a recipe for success
Nah, you can actually play the likes of Kovacic, Berna, etc next to Nzonzi without losing the midfield battle against Genoa. I'm not saying I'd like us to sell Pjanič, but I would like us to play a more physical mid at the center if he were to leave

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Front page of Corsport reports that Real and Barça are on Pjanić. The Spanish clubs are making an attempt to dismantle Juve's midfield. They want the €70m for the Bosnian. The atmosphere in Turin isn't shaking as Juventus are hinting towards Modrić.

Juventus are reportedly asking €70m for Miralem Pjanić. They will use this money and push for Allegri's dream, Luka Modrić.

- - - Updated - - -

Silly season rumours. Dont mind me posting.
We're perfectly capable of doing that on our own.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We genuinely need more top technical quality and creativity in midfield, but here are Juve fans wanting to sell our ONLY midfielder who offers that?

And you guys wonder why we never go anywhere in Europe?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We genuinely need more top technical quality and creativity in midfield, but here are Juve fans wanting to sell our ONLY midfielder who offers that?

Yeah, it's fucked up.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Yep.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
+Bench: Marchisio,Bentancur,Matuidi,Pellegrini

Best midfield in Europe :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Not happening tho :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. :tup:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He is. He's playing with bums atm

- - - Updated - - -

Surround him with competent midfielders and he'll be 3 times as good.
Instead he's playing with bums like khedira matuidi and ruru
He's very inconsistent. Plays well only half the time. Even when he plays well, I'm not sure those performances in general are WC level.

Based on latest rumors, if they're true, he's one of the most overrated mids right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Absolute retardation here. Pjanic is a beast. He even adapted to put in 4 months of fantastic performances in a midfield 2 last season that he would never be thought a fit for by anyone before his time at Juve. That game away against Barca where he had like 8 tackles- 5 interceptions - 3 clearances - 3 key passes... one of the best games I've seen in CL from a Juve midfielder ever. In the first leg he was excellent too.

Madness to think of selling him because he struggled down the stretch this season when the whole team was in bad form. Him and Dybala were our best players before Christmas this year.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you want to sell Pjanic, then you just don't understand how difficult his job is here. There are few CMs who could cope in our formation. If you want to sell him to buy a bulldozer CM then fine, I agree. Do these CMs exist? Barely. It's not SMS or Pogba, they would get killed in our formation too sometimes.

Forget looking for key passes, he is just trying to stay alive most of the match. Gets on the ball, turns, turns again. Turns one more time. Khedira/Matuidi incapable of offering between the lines or playing one touch. Looks up again, Mandzukic standing beside Alex Sandro. Looks up again, Higuain picking cherries.

Costa needs a few seconds to get up the pitch because he is playing midfield, helping MDS defend ffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)