Miralem Pjanić (62 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
pjanic in a 2 man mdifled doesnt work at all.

Sucks because he is stuck to play as a DM/regista here in juve,...when he is an assistman.

Anyways... needs to roll the bench urgently

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, his suspension for the 1st leg against Real might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, as long as Allegri doesn't field a midfield two with Khedira in it.
:tup:

with his current level...it will be cardiff 2.0

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He's been average, but to be fair he's the only one attempting forward passes from middle. Hopefully next season we will see more of Marchisio as whenever they played together it has elevated pjanic performance too.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He's average (at best) half the time, if not more.

Good thing he's fairly clinical and a brilliant free kick taker. Because other than that he's not exactly an impressive player. Let alone a consistent one.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tbh, his suspension for the 1st leg against Real might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, as long as Allegri doesn't field a midfield two with Khedira in it.
might as well not show up and get the 0-3. If we played the result might be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you sell if an offer of 90-100 million Euros came in?
where do I sign?

will change my mind if he helps in any way to win the CL.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is in bad form and we all know it. Still he is our best CM and he should definitely stay.

I wonder if Real will ask for him in the summer. They are rumoured to be desperately looking for Modric replacement and for me Miralem would be a perfect fit for them. Cant see any other CM with similiar characteristics so I wouldnt be suprised if we have saga with Pjanic rather than Dybala in the summer.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Besides higuain amd dybala of late who is actually in form playing at their best. Just about every player isnt hitting their strides at the moment. The team as a whole is inconsistent.

Sell pjanic as well now? Sandro dybala and pjanic..fuck it why not sell everyone else and start from scratch. Seriously guys a dip in form is acceptable, these guys are not machines. Sell pjanic and buy whom?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
PSG push for Pjanic?
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain have offered to double Miralem Pjanic’s wages and test Juventus’ resolve with a sizeable bid.

According to Corriere della Sera, PSG are proposing a five-year contract worth €8m a season after tax – almost twice as much as the €4.5m he currently earns.

Furthermore, Calciomercato.com believes Juve could be tempted if PSG 'throw another €20m on the table’, with the Bosnian 'worth double the €32m’ they paid Roma two years ago.

Both publications conclude the 27-year-old may be swayed himself if the French giants manage to appoint Antonio Conte or Max Allegri.

Pjanic is no stranger to Ligue 1, having played for Olympique Lyonnais before moving to Roma in the summer of 2011.

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)