Miralem Pjanić (39 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So he's not even in the top 30? Where are some of Higgy, Mandzukic, Alves, Sandro, Chiellini, Cuads? lol

Only 3 Juve players in top30 lol
Believe me or not just a minute ago i was reading news about the list and was wondering the same thing, it was nothing less than a rip-off in my opinion, we were one half away from winning basically everything at stake with some players playing the best football of their lifes at the time, from first glance we already know that Chiellini should’v been in Hummel’s place to say the least...

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I love how people manage to be surprised every year when our players dont win these awards. Its a popularity contest and, in terms of big teams, we are not popular. Of course we dont win

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,284
    I love how people manage to be surprised every year when our players dont win these awards. Its a popularity contest and, in terms of big teams, we are not popular. Of course we dont win
    This is not the FIFA awards anymore, this is France Footballs award now, which makes it even more ridiculous. I mean, I don't expect the captain of Chinese Taipei to acknowledge a fantastic season by a player like Miralem, but a journalist that covers football games should very well be aware of what a year he had, especially since we went to the final in the CL

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    People believe the hype and ypu cant think that journalists would actually want less popular players to win. They are making a living off this too, hardly an impartial party

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    These lists, awards, and fifa rankings are always funny, not worth a mention, but personally, my fav is how Bonucci was ranked above Chiellini in all of fifpro, Serie A XI, and this Ballon D'or list when the latter was better.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    To be fair, Pjanic has been shit for a while now. Both him and Khedira need to ride the bench. Start Matuidi, Marchisio, and Bentancur for the next couple of games. Hopefully Pjanic and Dybala wake up by the time the Roma game comes around.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Player is disappointed to get subbed with 5 minutes left. News at 11.
    Nah, he wasn't mad at that. He was mad that he had to play in midfield with waste youths like Khedira. We probably would've smashed inter 3-0 + if we fielded Marchisio or Bentacur over that wasteman

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Shouldn't have been subbed, but I don't like the reaction. It's more like what I would expect from an Inter player, unfortunately it has been too common for Juve players recently.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    Pjanic was having one of his best performances in big match in a Juve shirt in that second half. He was consistently looking like he'd create a goal and was playing with a lot of confidence.

He has every right to be pissed off for the sub.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,298
    i know exactly why he got subbed, he was left too high on one play, Borja received the pass 30 meters from our goal all alone and inter made their most dangerous attack maybe all game. 2 minutes later hes out :lol::touched:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Pjanic was having one of his best performances in big match in a Juve shirt in that second half. He was consistently looking like he'd create a goal and was playing with a lot of confidence.

He has every right to be pissed off for the sub.
    Yes he did have a really good game but let’s not overreact, he did have some really nice touches tonight but than at times the good things were followed by missplaced passes or no end product in dangerous areeas while defensively he became a liability towards the end on merda’s counters due to him getting clearly exhausted, so long story short his reaction when subbed off is not justified by any means...

Overall, deserves praise for his performance, but in the end he wasn’t as decisive as he should so if anything i expect even better from Pjanic, because he can certainly be more consistent/lethal in his performance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)