Miralem Pjanić (41 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,263
    loved his cross to Matuidi. he could have got him the ball on the 1st try, but he passed it to Dybala to the right like he knew hes gonna get it back, then swung it to the far post instantly when Dybala passed it back to him. caught the defense off guard there, and should have been game over if not for Reina

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    loved his cross to Matuidi. he could have got him the ball on the 1st try, but he passed it to Dybala to the right like he knew hes gonna get it back, then swung it to the far post instantly when Dybala passed it back to him. caught the defense off guard there, and should have been game over if not for Reina
    he definitely is a genius when it comes to this passes, but i expected more from him in general.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,265
    he definitely is a genius when it comes to this passes, but i expected more from him in general.
    wasnt his best game for sure, but it was a difficult away game where we defended for the entire 2nd half, Matuidi played wide and Sami was his partner in midfield. they closed him out good, and the other 2 couldnt pass the ball forward well enough to relieve pressure off him

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I think the three man midfield might not be quite his foray but he should still play pretty much every game. Tonight was difficult cause he had almost no space and nobody forward to aim passes at. Would rather Cheesio takes the spot in front of D and he plays out wide when both are fit

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    That pass to Matuidi was the only good thing he did the entire game.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    I think the three man midfield might not be quite his foray but he should still play pretty much every game. Tonight was difficult cause he had almost no space and nobody forward to aim passes at. Would rather Cheesio takes the spot in front of D and he plays out wide when both are fit
    Didn't he play in a 3-man midfield at Roma with Strootman and De Rossi?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Napoli put at least couple of players on him most of the game though tbf, he was covered all the time, but overall not his best performance obviously.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Didn't he play in a 3-man midfield at Roma with Strootman and De Rossi?
    He did. The thing is DDR was the DM for them. I think Pjanic and the whole team would benefit much more if he played as b2b/mezzala and Marchisio/Bentancur played as DM. You throw in a proper engine like Matuidi in there and you've got a very good midfield :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    If we planning to play with 2 CM’s from the start than i just hope we start Claudio or Bentancur in his place on Saturday, no need to risk an off-form/unfit Pjanic from the start when he could be better off as an impact-sub in the circumstances, whereas personally i think he needs some rest away from the constant pressure aswell(he seems way too tense at times), but this Inter game is as important as it gets and we need everyone available!

Long story short, Pjanic needs to get back to his best asap, we in need of his creativity!

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,280
    So he's not even in the top 30? Where are some of Higgy, Mandzukic, Alves, Sandro, Chiellini, Cuads? lol

Only 3 Juve players in top30 lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)