Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Minus all of the CL knockout games last season where he was $#@!ing immense
Please argument it. Can you?
I would recommend to not overrate decent/good performances by one particular individual and label them as 'immense' just because he showed some glimpses of his huge potential, it doesn't work like that tbh, he plays great when the team plays great aswell and in last season's UCL knockouts the team itself was on fire.

#He been great overall for us,nonetheless our best CM in the current squad and thats not only thanks to his fk's, also his creativity is crucial but he needs to step up his game, has to show more vision in this type of matches when he has to boss the midfield in order to reffer to him as having 'immense' performances...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think you are unfair. It always takes 2 players to combine on a long ball. We saw him hit a beautiful pass to Mandzu who controlled with his chest straight into the keeper. It was a good run but he made that run only once. If you set Pjanic up with a plethora of players making good movements, he will find them. It's just a matter of time.

I thought he was good today. He did really well in tight spaces as usual. His head is always up, there was just nothing for him to see today going forward.
Am i working for Football Italia? :shifty:

Miralem Pjanic — 5.5
This is the kind of game in which Pjanic really has to step up, as the Bosnian’s creativity is needed to unlock stubborn defences. The midfielder didn’t exactly do anything badly this evening, but he failed to have any significant impact in just the kind of game where his skills are needed most.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has a quiet game now and then. Never been convinced that he's a mentally strong player but he is an exceptional footballer and we badly miss him when he's out or not focused.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Looks like football-italia retards want Miralem not only to provide the balls, but also to help Mandzu for example handle them, smh. Dude was the only one on par with Cuads who played more or less up to his level yesterday.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Looks like football-italia retards want Miralem not only to provide the balls, but also to help Mandzu for example handle them, smh. Dude was the only one on par with Cuads who played more or less up to his level yesterday.
Being a goal down so early on meant the game went on with us holding most possesion creating pressure to equalize whyle sporting only sat down trying to counter every now and then, i think the point here is that in this scenario where we have most of possesion and opponent sits back means countless times Pjanic had enough time on the ball with at least 5,6 players being more advanced than him positioning themselfes to open up play but what happened was that he wasnt inspired, his creativity didnt really open up theyr defence and other than a couple of good passes most of them were just random with no real 'genius' into them.... i dont care bout the footbalitalia comments im talking about what i seen myself, Pjanic is our most important CM because he is a playmaker aswell but last night was one of those where i dont think i seen him pulling the strings or noticed a dribble from him with than a quick cheeky pass or something to really surprise opponents... anyway he is the last to blame tho, the whole team has underperformed so is important that everyone improves and start playing to theyr real potential, because let's be serious,for example Pjanic can do so much better than what we seen last night...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Last night we missed place so many balls in attack leaving Miralem as our only MF in defense and even in a couple of times at least I remember him covering our defense in their counter attacks so put over defensive duty on our most skillful players like Pjanic and Paulo to leave more freedom to Khedira and Pipa.... Max is completely responsible for their performances

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Last night we missed place so many balls in attack leaving Miralem as our only MF in defense and even in a couple of times at least I remember him covering our defense in their counter attacks so put over defensive duty on our most skillful players like Pjanic and Paulo to leave more freedom to Khedira and Pipa.... Max is completely responsible for their performances
this is just wrong. Dybala has almost zero defensive dutes, he tracked back one time yesterday and presses only when Cuads or Pipa already pressing. On the other hand Pipa was pressing the hell out of Sporting defense and he does it every game. Stop hating on Pipa for no reason.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
considering other creative players originating from Balkans Pjanič is very consistent, it's normal that he doesn't create numerous chances every game, but his numbers speak for themselfes

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
this is just wrong. Dybala has almost zero defensive dutes, he tracked back one time yesterday and presses only when Cuads or Pipa already pressing. On the other hand Pipa was pressing the hell out of Sporting defense and he does it every game. Stop hating on Pipa for no reason.
Can u see the game again please cuz u obviously missed out our most jogging players were Pipa and Sami and Paulo was so deep that he even was covering our FB sometimes and as anyone can expected he did quite bad... Pipa n3ver have to cross our onlwn MF players line except for corners... you just talk nonsense

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Can u see the game again please cuz u obviously missed out our most jogging players were Pipa and Sami and Paulo was so deep that he even was covering our FB sometimes and as anyone can expected he did quite bad... Pipa n3ver have to cross our onlwn MF players line except for corners... you just talk nonsense
so you are this football-italia guy? nice to meet you, keep up good job:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's not gloat; we aren't through yet. I understand fans being petty and childish, but our players shouldn't be engaging in any of those mind games. We're a big club, and should be beyond that type of behavior. I think that's the Roma bit still within him. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)