Miralem Pjanić (38 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Those are all, or used to be, world class players. The Preacher Reject of Milano and The Accidental Footballer are/were excess to requirements.
You call Sturaro disgusting but don't hold anything against those 3 I mentioned?

We must have very different definitons of disgusting. Thuram is the definition of disgusting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Irreplaceable. We have no one who can fill his shoes when he is out which is a bit worrying. With the loss of Bonucci's ball playing from deep we are even more dependent on him than we were last season. Better hope he is never injured or suspended for an important match, at least not until Claudio can regain some form.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You call Sturaro disgusting but don't hold anything against those 3 I mentioned?

We must have very different definitons of disgusting. Thuram is the definition of disgusting.
Allow me to clarify good sir. Disgusting in terms of level and performance.

I don't bear grudges against any of the aforementioned players; you're free to do what you want in your career. However, they should definitely be more grateful and appreciative of what playing for Juventus did for them, and how it shaped them as professionals. I didn't particularly respect their decisions to defect or disassociate themselves from the club later on.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He has those freekicks but... i don't know. Sometimes i really hate to see him play. Like today. Maybe it's because Allegri makes him play so deep and he's just not suitable to be so far from the opponent's goal. His passing tends to suck in times when we need it most. He's a very intelligent player but when we need some of that brilliance we mostly get a 'Busquets 3m sideways pass to the closest teammate' or a misplaced pass forward.

Am i unfair to him?? :crazy:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He has those freekicks but... i don't know. Sometimes i really hate to see him play. Like today. Maybe it's because Allegri makes him play so deep and he's just not suitable to be so far from the opponent's goal. His passing tends to suck in times when we need it most. He's a very intelligent player but when we need some of that brilliance we mostly get a 'Busquets 3m sideways pass to the closest teammate' or a misplaced pass forward.

I also feel the same. He is a very skillful player and it shows, but some days, it only appears for some moments and not long enough to have an impact...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I think you are unfair. It always takes 2 players to combine on a long ball. We saw him hit a beautiful pass to Mandzu who controlled with his chest straight into the keeper. It was a good run but he made that run only once. If you set Pjanic up with a plethora of players making good movements, he will find them. It's just a matter of time.

I thought he was good today. He did really well in tight spaces as usual. His head is always up, there was just nothing for him to see today going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)