Miralem Pjanić (23 Viewers)

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
He's turning into a very complete CM. Him and Matuidi were absolutely under siege today. No help from outside mids or CB.
I guess we watched different games. Horrible performance. So careless at times and when it comes to defensive duties my dog, that I actually don't have, does better. All he does is watch. So frustrating

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How are you guys satisfied with Miralem? I follow Juve a lot since his transfer from Roma.
I thought he started terribly last season. Scored and assisted plenty, but was nonexistent in the play and our midfield really suffered. He really grew when Allegri changed systems and Pjanic could not afford to hide anymore. Key player by now. One of the standout performances was away to Barcelona last season.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
I thought he started terribly last season. Scored and assisted plenty, but was nonexistent in the play and our midfield really suffered. He really grew when Allegri changed systems and Pjanic could not afford to hide anymore. Key player by now. One of the standout performances was away to Barcelona last season.
Thanks for your input. How do you rate him in comparison to Pogba, for example? I know they are different players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Thanks for your input. How do you rate him in comparison to Pogba, for example? I know they are different players.
Hard to say. Rating Pogba in retrospect is difficult. Pogba's decisiveness and presence for Juventus was something else and his potential seemed to be through the roof. He was a fair weather player though. Pjanic seems to have found a reliable consistency, which i did not expect.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
Hard to say. Rating Pogba in retrospect is difficult. Pogba's decisiveness and presence for Juventus was something else and his potential seemed to be through the roof. He was a fair weather player though. Pjanic seems to have found a reliable consistency, which i did not expect.
:tup: I always knew Pjanić will explode after he turned up 25.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is a very unique type of midfielder, it's very hard to compare him with others.
True that.

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo Jugovic.
Jugović je zabio odlučujući penal protiv Ajaxa u finalu lige šampiona 1996. Tada ste bili najjači u Evropi, tukli ste nas u četvrtfinalu. Doduše, tada nismo još bili Galacticosi. ;)

Sarajlija! :D Buraz! :kiss:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:tup: I always knew Pjanić will explode after he turned up 25.

- - - Updated - - -

True that.

- - - Updated - - -

Jugović je zabio odlučujući penal protiv Ajaxa u finalu lige šampiona 1996. Tada ste bili najjači u Evropi, tukli ste nas u četvrtfinalu. Doduše, tada nismo još bili Galacticosi. ;)

Sarajlija! :D Buraz! :kiss:
Ooooo djesba

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)