✅ M.Pjanic (15%)
��A.Pirlo (12.8%)
H.Calhanoglu (10.2%)
L.Messi (8.1%)
C.Ronaldo (7.5%)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Dude. It's Tuz. Of course people (and I emphasise the plural here) said that.
Where have you been? :p

Hydde and PedroFlu have been saying he's flopped so hard we should be looking to sell him in the summer because he's a "net negative" on the pitch. ::lol3::
Man I've been wasting my time with real life instead of witnessing this Tuz gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Still would love to hear their reasoning as to why one of the best General Managers in world football should be sacked.
Name and shame. Tag them, I want to hear it. Turk doesn't count because he's joking. Cronios might count because his trolling is less obvious or at least was the first three years of it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pjanic's passing in the final third is so hard to find. Even that corner to Marchisio required such a rare skill. How can you hit the ball with that backspin, that amount of distance, and have it settle on that potato field right on Marchisio's strong foot. It's insane.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
But we still lack the presence Pogba added. We didn't change our gameplay, since we sold him. I hoped the plan was to make our attacking midfield and attack better (only the latter is better this year). I actually think Beppe tried, but failed.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The player we never replaced was Vidal. Someone who can perform in any system you put him in. He requires no specific conditions to thrive. You just put him on the field and he improves the team and lets other do what they do best.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Agree, but the attack was clearly improved. It looked mediocre (compared to other big teams) before this season. I believe we tried to change the team from a more physical midfield, with Pogba and Vidal, to a team which wasn't going to be Pirlo (and deep playmaker) depended. It failed, when Vidal was sold. What happened last summer is a mess, which I can't figure out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)