Miralem Pjanić (55 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is an article in GdS about him finally showing his worth.

He started 2017 with a goal, assist and 2-3 nice chances created for the forwards. He also has the best goals/assists per minute ratio in our team. Excluding that Champions cup assist this summer in Australia (which is, for some reason, counted in his overall contribution in Juventus), he has 15 goals+assists in ~1580 minutes, which is a goal or an assist every 105 minutes. For comparison, Higuain has 1 G/A in 118 minutes, Dybala 1 G/A in 121 minutes, Mandzukic 1 G/A in 177 minutes.

But watching him on the pitch, as well as looking at his numbers for each match we played this season, it's easy to notice that it's too early to say that he finally started showing his true worth.
Against the best teams we faced this year: Sevilla and Lyon in CL and Napoli, Roma, Inter and Milan in serie A (he didn't play vs Fiorentina and Lazio) he has 0 goals and 0 assists in 560 minutes. The only countable contribution against the big teams was in Supercoppa vs Milan, where he had an assist. Not only the numbers, but the performances were really bad when he played against stronger teams.
With the CL being the imperative this year, he'll have to make his presence felt against the bigger teams first, before Gazzetta's "Pjanic finally showing his worth" is confirmed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sevilla and Milan clubs were specifically set up in way to crush our midfield. I think the other games were too, though Lyon game there wasn't much of an excuse he was really that poor. With our midfield bulking up with arrival of rincon and hopefully kolasinac ( who can play as DM) then I'm confident his best is to come and will come.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pjanic is missing that je ne sais quoi, you know that shit Guti had.

how did he know someone was behind him, and how he know to tilt the pass at that angle, je ne sais pas!!! Guti is sex.

- - - Updated - - -

instead of killing the poor keeper, he lays him flat on his ass so Karim can kill him :touched:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

how did he know someone was behind him, and how he know to tilt the pass at that angle, je ne sais pas!!! Guti is sex.

- - - Updated - - -

instead of killing the poor keeper, he lays him flat on his ass so Karim can kill him :touched:
870.000 views for that lame backheel :lol:

Mar 30, 2006
For all the complaining about him around here I wonder how many would actually sell him if Arsenal made a serious approach.
I think its crazy how much criticism he gets. The team is doing well and he will keep getting better as he continues to develop understanding with his teammates. We found his best role in the team and should let him grow in it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Always laughed at Guti but i must admit that after seeing that backheel back in the days he gained some of mine respect. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)