Miralem Pjanić (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even though I have been a big Pjanic critic, it was that obvious that he was very much needed. Not that he could have lift off some pressure but at least to take the set pieces we got.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While Pjanic has had some tough matches in a Juventus jersey, especially early on, we cannot create fuck all through the middle without him.

Ridiculous that he even stepped on the pitch mid-week in the coppa. This was a huge game and he is incredibly important to our ability to create on the pitch. Retarded decision from Allegri to sub him on mid-week.

And if he was actually ready to go today, I just don't get it. A Khedira-Marchisio-Stururu mid is just garbage with the shit form Khedira is in.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
While Pjanic has had some tough matches in a Juventus jersey, especially early on, we cannot create $#@! all through the middle without him.

Ridiculous that he even stepped on the pitch mid-week in the coppa. This was a huge game and he is incredibly important to our ability to create on the pitch. Retarded decision from Allegri to sub him on mid-week.

And if he was actually ready to go today, I just don't get it. A Khedira-Marchisio-Stururu mid is just garbage with the $#@! form Khedira is in.
:agree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
While Pjanic has had some tough matches in a Juventus jersey, especially early on, we cannot create fuck all through the middle without him.

And if he was actually ready to go today, I just don't get it. A Khedira-Marchisio-Stururu mid is just garbage with the shit form Khedira is in.
Yes, he should have played today

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You would think in a tough away game, you would have someone like Pjanic penciled into the lineup months ago. Just for his talent on corners and free kicks, because you know it will be hard to score.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You would think in a tough away game, you would have someone like Pjanic penciled into the lineup months ago. Just for his talent on corners and free kicks, because you know it will be hard to score.
That's exactly what I said, it was sad seeing a forward going for all the corner kicks.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
All week you had him and others say he's got his rhythm back and then coach doesn't play him. wtf?
Specially considering how he played against Bologna. For the first time he was covering almost all MF in defense and attack, he was the reason why our MF looked so in tune in that game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)