Miralem Pjanić (98 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pjanic just needs some Vidal around him. Can you imagine, MVP resurrected but with Pjanic instead of Pirlo :tuttosport: fucking hated pirlo here :( I'm sorry but he pissed me off more then he made me celebrate.
You sure you didn't light your brain on fire instead of the blunt?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
MVP resurrected but with Pjanic instead of Pirlo :tuttosport: fucking hated pirlo here :( I'm sorry but he pissed me off more then he made me celebrate.

I'm sorry but he pissed me off more then he made me celebrate

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Worst match of the season from him. So bad today. And it wasn't in the invisible sort of way, he touched the ball lots and was involved, but his touches, passes, and even set-pieces were awful.

@JCK

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,758
    Worst match of the season from him. So bad today. And it wasn't in the invisible sort of way, he touched the ball lots and was involved, but his touches, passes, and even set-pieces were awful.

@JCK
    Hes definitely out of form but we have to remember that last two seasons with Allegri we peaked later into the season. as long as its the same this time, and he and some others reach their heigh from March to May, i dont care if hes playing terrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)