Miralem Pjanić (83 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5408837 said:
Can we have a list of Pjanic's doubters so i can shit on their heads in the end of the season?
That's petty.

If he improves and becomes valuable, you can shit all you want. But at the moment the midfield isn't functioning very well, and he plays part in that.

But I do think it's not just him not performing. The current crop just does not complement each other very well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think the perfect environment would be to play Pjanic - Marchisio - Lemina as this would guarantee us physicality and dynamism in our midfield we recently lacked. As for the system he definitely thrives when there's a lot of 'runners' around him so he can serve them with through passes.
That's definitely part of the problem. He doesn't necessarily need to play close to the strikers to make assists but he does need to play closer to his team mates in general. He can't hustle or dribble his way past opponents like Pogba. He needs to find space in the right areas of the pitch at the right time and he has always done that by exchanging quick, short passes with his team mates.

That's not to blame Allegri's tactics or the efforts of other players on his bad form. He looks out of touch at the moment. He made a lot of simple errors against Sampdoria and his body language shows that he's, in my opinion, a little too easily frustrated. A bad omen, I think.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5408837 said:
Can we have a list of Pjanic's doubters so i can shit on their heads in the end of the season?
lose your one-dimensional, childish, aggressive thinking. Start seeing and analyzing what is happening on the pitch instead of rolling the dice that decide if you hate or love a player and follow that narrative to the end of time, annoying everybody on the way.

Pointing out that a player had this or that bad game doesn't make one a doubter, doesn't make one a hater or whatever vocabulary you have access to.

btw if you had some of your own medicine you would be buried in 500 tons of shit (causa bonucci)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pjanic just needs some Vidal around him. Can you imagine, MVP resurrected but with Pjanic instead of Pirlo :tuttosport: fucking hated pirlo here :( I'm sorry but he pissed me off more then he made me celebrate.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Pjanic just needs some Vidal around him. Can you imagine, MVP resurrected but with Pjanic instead of Pirlo :tuttosport: fucking hated pirlo here :( I'm sorry but he pissed me off more then he made me celebrate.
Pirlo's pass to Licht in our very first game in the new stadium will forever be in my heart. I think when all lights go out this will guide me

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
lose your one-dimensional, childish, aggressive thinking. Start seeing and analyzing what is happening on the pitch instead of rolling the dice that decide if you hate or love a player and follow that narrative to the end of time, annoying everybody on the way.

Pointing out that a player had this or that bad game doesn't make one a doubter, doesn't make one a hater or whatever vocabulary you have access to.

btw if you had some of your own medicine you would be buried in 500 tons of shit (causa bonucci)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)