Miralem Pjanić (55 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pjanic is pretty much the opposite to Pogba.

The guy is anything but a ball carrier. His sharp passing makes him seem discret, but he can be a huge force.

Against Caglliari, the guy setup all goals in first half. He was huge.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
To me, he is much more of an attacking threat and a hell of a lot more creative than Pogba...when he is in the mood. The problem that Pjanic had at Roma was his tendency to disappear and drift out of games, was inconsistent. But he was damn good against Cagliari and must play in that position (or even as a #10) if we want the best performances out of him.

Oh and his set-pieces are on point as fuuck

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really want this guy to shine :xfinger: I think in a more technically competent midfield he will, but he's not going to be bailing out his partners when they're Asamoah and Lemina

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's not a player who will control games. His tendency to disappear for long parts is a characteristic to him. He's an amazing complementary player to any midfield well constructed though. With Pogba he would have been perfect.

But he cant be the reference of the midfield.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yes he can do a few nice things in dead ball situations, but, unless something significantly changes in who he is as a player, this guy can not be relied upon to carry the midfield or even be the teams main creative outlet, he simply doesn't have the character for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)