Miralem Pjanić (98 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I also dont like to see Pjanic as a regista.

But honestly, Allegri had no other option this time.

Everybody knew Inter was going to put immense pressure on guys. Lemina showed problems in his first touch and passing and much easier games. Playing Lemina as a DM this game could have been a nightmare.

And Asamoah as a DM would be a joke.

So yes, he didnt have a choice IMO. He was wrong only playing Asamoah over Lemina.

Until Marchisio comes back, that's our situation. Lemina can play as a DM in home games or against team that dont pressure much. But in games like Inter, he would have been a liability at that position. Should have started as a CM.
it's not like we have a guy who was a starter for that position in champions league and world cup winning teams

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He's a skillful player, but not world class.

He doesn't have the confidence to take the game to the opposition and dominate them. He's normally quiet in big games.

So far has been pretty pedestrian at Juve. Yes regista isn't his role, but if he had a bit of confidence about him, he would've still showed some authority there, rather, he has shown very little.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lol, at some people here. Dude played like two games in non sync team out of the position and he is shit all off sudden. For people who like to judge players based on one-two games here is the reminder

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never really paid much attention to him at Roma, is he really that amazing? I haven't been particularly impressed.
Me neither, haven't paid much attention to him at Roma, rated him very highly from his Lyon days.
He had great games at Roma, but also periods during which he was very poor.
Yes, all of a sudden he's shit now.

It's incredible what a patch of bad form can do.
Of course it's silly. I've never been a big fan of his and I don't think he really suits us, but he has undeniable qualities.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He had great games at Roma, but also periods during which he was very poor.

Of course it's silly. I've never been a big fan of his and I don't think he really suits us, but he has undeniable qualities.
Why not? People are really forgetting that we're missing Marchisio so far who will provide the much needed balance in this team. It's the only con of this mercato.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why not? People are really forgetting that we're missing Marchisio so far who will provide the much needed balance in this team. It's the only con of this mercato.
Honestly it's just his lack of any physicality. We've always had very dynamic, strong midfielders the past few years. The only real exception was Pirlo. I hope Pjanic will prove me wrong though. And for people to write him off in September is just silly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Honestly it's just his lack of any physicality. We've always had very dynamic, strong midfielders the past few years. The only real exception was Pirlo. I hope Pjanic will prove me wrong though. And for people to write him off in September is just silly.
Yeah I agree there, but I wouldn't put that on him. It's the type of player he is. The problem is that those who are partnering him in the middle are not that physical either compared to what we used to have in that position, but there are more teams who have this same issue like Real or Barca for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)