Miralem Pjanić (32 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,184
    "Roma surely knew about my situation and knew that I had a clause. I havent had contact with anyone from Rome even today. It is certain that I wanted to move to Juventus, which is a great club. Im 26 years old and I had great desire to go to a new club. I spent five beautiful years in Rome. Juventus was interested in me for a long time, I hope to have great success in the future"

"Ever since I came to Juventus, training is much different than in other clubs. We work hard and run a lot. I fitted right in and feel good. When I first signed, I received a lot of messages from Juventus players and it meant a lot to me. I cant wait to get a chance to play the first minutes. Competition is intense and it is normal in a big club, but I think I'm on the right path. Allegri is a very good coach, I hope that we will have a lot of success in the future. I have to show the quality on the field and he will be satisfied "
    video here for those who understand Bosnian: http://sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/pjanic-o-transferu-htio-sam-novi-izazov-u-26-godini/205079

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,197
    Not really

- - - Updated - - -

I need a game of Pjanic with Pjaca, Dybala and Cuadrado all on the field in my life

I just need it
    We will see 442 soon enough i think, the same one as last season but with Pjaca in Pogbas place. Some think it wouldnt work with Pjanic in a 2 man midfield but hes playing in one now and looks flawless. I know it's just Estonia but hes playing with a guy thats a CM/AM basically, worse defensively than Hernanes id say, so i see no reason why he wouldnt be able to play next to a Marchisio or Khedira.

Jun 6, 2015
    We will see 442 soon enough i think, the same one as last season but with Pjaca in Pogbas place. Some think it wouldnt work with Pjanic in a 2 man midfield but hes playing in one now and looks flawless. I know it's just Estonia but hes playing with a guy thats a CM/AM basically, worse defensively than Hernanes id say, so i see no reason why he wouldnt be able to play next to a Marchisio or Khedira.
    I agree about the formation but think it's likelier that we'll see Asamoah or Alex Sandro on the wing.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,200
    Pjanic killing it :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree about the formation but think it's likelier that we'll see Asamoah or Alex Sandro on the wing.
    Im not sure we saw a 442 with someone else other than Pogba on the left last season. imo Pjaca is the closest to playing Pogbas role in THAT formation in our current team. Atleast offensively

- - - Updated - - -

Another assist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)