Miralem Pjanić (29 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic killing it :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure we saw a 442 with someone else other than Pogba on the left last season. imo Pjaca is the closest to playing Pogbas role in THAT formation in our current team. Atleast offensively
We didn't really see 4-4-2 last season. First leg against Bayern was basically it, although that ended up shifting into more of a 4-3-3 as Pogba never really played wide in that LM position and always drifted in making it more of a 4-3-3.

We saw 4-5-1 with Sandro playing ahead of Evra in the second leg against Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,202
    We didn't really see 4-4-2 last season. First leg against Bayern was basically it, although that ended up shifting into more of a 4-3-3 as Pogba never really played wide in that LM position and always drifted in making it more of a 4-3-3.

We saw 4-5-1 with Sandro playing ahead of Evra in the second leg against Bayern.
    We played it few times iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic created so many chances today, i lost count

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    You gonna be this obbsessive for the whole year, arent you?
    Obsessive? Nice try Osman. It was a joke. And a single post at that.

The better question is your ridiculous obsession with picking out random posts and acting like it's some obsession. I haven't posted in Pogba's thread in almost 3 weeks. :lol:

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,206
    Pjanic creates all 3 goals and dominates for his team.

Pogba takes numerous stupid long shots from outside the box and France draw 0-0 with the mighty Belarus.

:D
    Not sure if it was him that sent the long ball on the 4th goal, if yes then all 5 goals are his work. His decision making was top notch and barely set a foot wrong today, impressive performance (though it has to be said, Estonians barely pressured him when he had the ball).

Next game is vs Nainggolan (and Witsel :klin:) in October, gonna be interesting for sure

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    No, but it's not only time you try to randomly compare others to him, I ask because I seen you do it before, when you decide to dislike someone you are relentless, as Higuain of last seasons showed.

In this case it would be nice to just move on, focus on Juve players and more importantly so we don't need to consistently read irrelevant or petty comparisons like the above in Juve player threads.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)