Miralem Pjanić (42 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
trust me he is my Bosnian friends have told me about him. He'll win 3 balon d'ors and lead Bosnia to a Euros victory. Later he will become the president of UEFA and try his best to make an El Clasico UCL final a reality but it just wont happen. He'll later be removed for being corrupt but he will still be the GOAT while at the same time calling Cruyff better than himself.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy really reminds me of Platini.
:shifty: :lol: :howler: :sergio: :wth: :andyandbarcelona: :shutup: Wish granted.

- - - Updated - - -

i saw a lot of roma last season because of my ex and although pjanic's figures are better than pogba i can assure u he is anything but consistent, you have another marchisio in ur mid now
Irrelevant post. Shouldn't you be more concerned about Liverpool conceding goals? Are you guys even going to make the CL this season? :D

- - - Updated - - -

trust me he is my Bosnian friends have told me about him. He'll win 3 balon d'ors and lead Bosnia to a Euros victory. Later he will become the president of UEFA and try his best to make an El Clasico UCL final a reality but it just wont happen. He'll later be removed for being corrupt but he will still be the GOAT while at the same time calling Cruyff better than himself.
:tup: Cool story Bruh

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i saw a lot of roma last season because of my ex and although pjanic's figures are better than pogba i can assure u he is anything but consistent, you have another marchisio in ur mid now
A Liverpoolista dating a Romanista. Good thing you broke up, your child would've been the omen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)