Miralem Pjanić (95 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:p
How come you're into soccer and Juventus? Serie A isn't too popular in Mansfield I think :D
I used to have RAI when I was a kid on satellite dish and watched all the games I could. Loved the jerseys as a kid so that became my favorite team and never looked back:D

Worked my ass off in soccer and earned a full ride to Cleveland state so I went there and was recruited to about 30 other teams up and down the east coast but I always liked Cleveland so I stayed there. Played Akron a couple times but they were always nationally ranked. Zips were a tough team :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yet some of our own supporters here won't give credit, to save face.
E-cred is important to them. But yeah, its ridiculous/hilarious how he still has a few haters on this forum. People still bringing up the fucken Jorge Martinez transfer from 6 years ago FFS :D
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
5/10? :D dude, get off the crack. That was a solid 8/10 mercato, and if he had signed a Pjanic style player instead of Hernanes, would have been 10.
'14-15: pirlo, vidal, pogba, marchisio. 4 starter mids, and 3 of them were available practically all season.
'15-16: pogba, 30-y-old marchisio with 2 pretty long injury spells, khedira with 8 (eight) different injuries, keeping him out for a total of 23 matches. this makes 3 starter level midfielders, of which 1 was available all season, and the other 2 had no proper replacements.

we all know that allegri plays with a 3-man midfield, and we were shy of at least 1 starter level midfielder. how is it an 8 ffs :D

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #565
    The vitriol and anger of losing a star player by fans.
    as Klin said already, the anger came later after his stupid comments, when he left the anger of members here (not all) was towards Beppe for selling him.

also, these situations were not comparable. Pjanic went from a historically 2nd-7th placed club to the biggest club in the country while Vidal left for a club thats not bigger in any way "to win the CL"

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
    I used to have RAI when I was a kid on satellite dish and watched all the games I could. Loved the jerseys as a kid so that became my favorite team and never looked back:D

Worked my ass off in soccer and earned a full ride to Cleveland state so I went there and was recruited to about 30 other teams up and down the east coast but I always liked Cleveland so I stayed there. Played Akron a couple times but they were always nationally ranked. Zips were a tough team :p

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
    Cool! My uncle lives in Paris actually and when I was a kid he took me to the supercup final between PSG-Juventus in 1997.

Juve won that game 6-1 and I asked my uncle to get me the Juve jersey straight away even though he supported PSG :p Good memories :D

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #571
    Cool! My uncle lives in Paris actually and when I was a kid he took me to the supercup final between PSG-Juventus in 1997.

Juve won that game 6-1 and I asked my uncle to get me the Juve jersey straight away even though he supported PSG :p Good memories :D
    i can only imagine how your uncle felt. not only does his team get trashed 6-1 but his nephew who he brought to the game to watch his beloved team asks him for a shirt of the team that destroyed his

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

That's awesome :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Difference is it's their media, Italian fanbase and a former team-mate giving him uber crazy shit (seems to be part of their fan culture). You lunatics in comparison are just one forum. I don't recall instances where overall fanbase for Juve reacting that butt hurt like that to Vidal. Maybe local fan like Mz can tell us if it happend.
    too simple isn't it? you obviously don't have to be butthurt to dislike Vidal. he is a douche on, and a drunk driving douche off the pitch - which was somewhat tolerable because he was our douche, a douche in a juve shirt. now the juve shirt is gone and what remains is a pure douche.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

I just turned 8 when I started following Juve in the summer Maradona won the WC for Argentina. My uncle told me that was the first club to win the three European cups and Platini played for the team. I actually like the jersey, the name, and the nick name. There were eras the team didn't win shit, but I still love Juve unconditionally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)