Miralem Pjanić (21 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Forza Inter guys desperately hoping that this means that Pogba is on his way out. Even if he is, Beppe will use that money to make sure that the Scudetto is secure for five more years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I disliked Vidal for his comments too later on, but how some lost their shit and went overboard with him is quite similar to how Romanista are with Pjanic now.

Difference is it's their media, Italian fanbase and a former team-mate giving him uber crazy shit (seems to be part of their fan culture). You lunatics in comparison are just one forum. I don't recall instances where overall fanbase for Juve reacting that butt hurt like that to Vidal. Maybe local fan like Mz can tell us if it happend.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I disliked Vidal for his comments too later on, but how some lost their $#@! and went overboard with him is quite similar to how Romanista are with Pjanic now.

Difference is it's their media, Italian fanbase and a former team-mate giving him uber crazy $#@! (seems to be part of their fan culture). You lunatics in comparison are just one forum. I don't recall instances where overall fanbase for Juve reacting that butt hurt like that to Vidal. Maybe local fan like Mz can tell us if it happend.
Funny you say that, I've noticed that too. Other forums and Italian ones are not that ape shit when it comes to these matters. Neither with Vidal nor with Conte.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I disliked Vidal for his comments too later on, but how some lost their shit and went overboard with him is quite similar to how Romanista are with Pjanic now.

Difference is it's their media, Italian fanbase and a former team-mate giving him uber crazy shit (seems to be part of their fan culture). You lunatics in comparison are just one forum. I don't recall instances where overall fanbase for Juve reacting that butt hurt like that to Vidal. Maybe local fan like Mz can tell us if it happend.
Actually, mostly people were angry with Beppe for selling him before his douchebag comments.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
E-cred is important to them. But yeah, its ridiculous/hilarious how he still has a few haters on this forum. People still bringing up the fucken Jorge Martinez transfer from 6 years ago FFS :D
i love the big man, i still think he fucked up last year's summer mercato when it comes to the midfield. he brought in the injury prone khedira and the no end product lemina instead of vidal and pirlo, and hernanes, an inter reject was supposed to be our guy pulling the strings at the midfield? hell, no. that's simply not enough. i still remember, last august was a complete mess. pogba growing up, not getting injured and max's tactical brilliance saved the season.

sandy, dybala and mandzu, even cuadrado on loan without an option were perfect deals, no doubt about that. i'd still rate last year's summer mercato a 5/10 just like i did last year.

this summer is an 8/10 so far, pjanic is an impressive signing. let's keep pogs, try our best to hold on to morata, bring in an other mid, sell the deadwood, and that'll be a 10/10.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And we gave away Coman.... But then we realize that it was all part of a swicth for Gotze in case we want him... So far, we are thinking about It...

Oct 4, 2011
And we gave away Coman.... But then we realize that it was all part of a swicth for Gotze in case we want him... So far, we are thinking about It...
was the deal about coman that included that gotze part just in our head or are bayern aware?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW

Pjanic!! Welcome, make us proud and increase the suicide rates in rome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)