Miralem Pjanić (984 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Decent game but we should expect hell of a lot more from him to come. Found a lot of space today which was important for our build up.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Decent game but we should expect hell of a lot more from him to come. Found a lot of space today which was important for our build up.
Far from decent actually

Misplaced passes, fluffed shot on a clear goalscoring opportunity

Was overshadowed completely by his midfield partners

The guy seems good only at sideways passing these days and being reckless in challenges ofcourse

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There's no scapegoat just the fact that some people can't accept he plays shit football. Yes people like you
He's underwhelming right now and I can understand that, but the guy was a monster till november and in his time here, he's been our best MF by far. Only now we are watching some Benta and Rabiot flashes that may suggest something else.

That's why I don't get the hate. Against Napoli that Insigne counter could have ended in a different way with him on the pitch.

Anyway, I think that he deserves a little more respect for everything he has done here cuz he has been our main starter MF since he arrove

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He's underwhelming right now and I can understand that, but the guy was a monster till november and in his time here, he's been our best MF by far. Only now we are watching some Benta and Rabiot flashes that may suggest something else.

That's why I don't get the hate. Against Napoli that Insigne counter could have ended in a different way with him on the pitch.

Anyway, I think that he deserves a little more respect for everything he has done here cuz he has been our main starter MF since he arrove
Well I've never been a fan of him. Too inconsistent and not real difference maker on the pitch for someone who is considered as one of the best MF in the world.
I would be happy though if he can improve his performance or at least show some good consistency

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Far from decent actually

Misplaced passes, fluffed shot on a clear goalscoring opportunity

Was overshadowed completely by his midfield partners

The guy seems good only at sideways passing these days and being reckless in challenges ofcourse
There is a bit more than meets the eye. Notice how every single time when Pjanic gets off, we lose control in the middle and get overrun. Im 100% certain we wouldnt have lost last week if Pjanic had stayed on the pitch. I get the criticism as hes not very consistent performer but even this version of Pjanic is very important for our play.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
tbh Jorginho got alot of criticism at Chelsea for how he was played, now the fans love him under Lampard.
Maybe its just what Sarri gets his Registas to do during a game, alot of sideways passes and recycling of possession as opposed to actual playmaking

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's definitely not world class

Above average passing. Decent possibly underrated defensive ability and that's it. Shooting is irrelevant he's rarely in a position to do so

But he's a very good player and that's head and shoulders above our other midfielders usually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 979)