Miralem Pjanić (73 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So dude was a beast for NT at wc –> compare him with Giroud. Killer argument. I mean the fuck we want from this Pogba scrub, Giroud also won that WC.
Grosso delivered one of the most clutch performances I have ever seen from any attacking fullback at any World Cup. Won the penalty against Australia, scored against Germany, scored the winning penalty against France.

Apart from that one game against Spain, Ronaldo has done nothing noteworthy at the World Cup.

The World Cup is a terrible gauge of how good a player is.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Grosso delivered one of the most clutch performances I have ever seen from any attacking fullback at any World Cup. Won the penalty against Australia, scored against Germany, scored the winning penalty against France.

Apart from that one game against Spain, Ronaldo has done nothing noteworthy at the World Cup.

The World Cup is a terrible gauge of how good a player is.
so let’s discard his great performance because some other players underachieve on wc? His wc games are not outliers, he constantly delivers except when he is injured. He just doesn’t fit in a Sarri football. But he is no shit, no headless chicken or whatever next stupid moniker tuz experts put on him.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
come on, you're usually a sensible poster. i get that his current form puts people off, but so far he missed 6 games due to injury since we signed him. 6 games missed in 3,5 seasons and he's already unreliable?

this thread lately...

1.gif
Usually, Whenever he plays 3 games a week he gets this injury..It’s more on Sarri than him he got everything wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)