Miralem Pjanić (22 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,442
    yes, guys let's sell the only player that can pass the ball in the midfield. he's the least of our worries.

such an inter attitude.
    if you mark out Pjanic, your other passing options are Matuidi and Can in midfield, or play straight to the forwards. wingbacks? de Sciglio to the right and AS who had Rugani pulling him back on the left. good luck advancing the ball past the center with that mad pressing

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    If we want to pinpoint blame for our weak brand of football for the last few seasons, look no further. The guy has zero ability to control the tempo.

Good at dead ball situations, that's it.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I agree he's very good at passing the ball to his opponent

so you think, that in a midfield that has Khedira, Bentancur and Matuidi....you want to sell this guy?

ok, so then who do you replace him with?

say you get a prime Xavi for example. Whats going to change when every single team knows to just press the only guy who can pass the ball.
    same thing happens again. your other midfielders can't pass the ball or hold on it.

Get him next to one player who is good on ball and things will change. right now Pjanic is asked to be Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba at same time. Not doable

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    so you think, that in a midfield that has Khedira, Bentancur and Matuidi....you want to sell this guy?

ok, so then who do you replace him with?

say you get a prime Xavi for example. Whats going to change when every single team knows to just press the only guy who can pass the ball.
    same thing happens again. your other midfielders can't pass the ball or hold on it.

Get him next to one player who is good on ball and things will change. right now Pjanic is asked to be Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba at same time. Not doable
    Prime Xavi won't panic when he get pressed hard by opposition and besides he has the ability to get past his marker. Prime Iniesta is even better he can get past 3, 4, 5 players and can still deliver good pass. But this guy always make panic decision when he got pressed and he doesn't have the skills and athlethicism to get past his opponent, which in this aspect Bentancur can do better. Well his name says it all I guess, Miralem Panic

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
    He was that guy at Roma. He would get out of pressure situations by dribbling out of them. Now, all the other team needs to do is man mark him and it completely takes him out of the game. Actually, most of our players cant handle being pressed

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
    Prime Xavi won't panic when he get pressed hard by opposition and besides he has the ability to get past his marker. Prime Iniesta is even better he can get past 3, 4, 5 players and can still deliver good pass. But this guy always make panic decision when he got pressed and he doesn't have the skills and athlethicism to get past his opponent, which in this aspect Bentancur can do better. Well his name says it all I guess, Miralem Panic

Might there be a slight chance, that deep inside you think you support the wrong club then?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    Might there be a slight chance, that deep inside you think you support the wrong club then?
    Why you ask like that? Just because I mention Xavi and Iniesta who was clearly two of the best midfielders in this century? And I only mention them because that guy Lion mention Prime Xavi in the first place. Are you one of Pjanic gay fan and feel offended because I criticize your beloved player?

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
    Why you ask like that? Just because I mention Xavi and Iniesta who was clearly two of the best midfielders in this century? And I only mention them because that guy Lion mention Prime Xavi in the first place. Are you one of Pjanic gay fan and feel offended because I criticize your beloved player?
    No, I just don't like whenever people compare prime players with out of performance and form juve players, which every single one of them was tonight appearently
    Otherwise sorry if I misunderstood you

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    He was that guy at Roma. He would get out of pressure situations by dribbling out of them. Now, all the other team needs to do is man mark him and it completely takes him out of the game. Actually, most of our players cant handle being pressed

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
    Because they simply don't have enough technical qualities. Players like Xavi and Iniesta would flourish under pressure because their technical ability meant they'd make those trying to pressure them look silly. Our guys crash like a house of cards under pressure, because they have no way out of it.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
    I had such high hopes for Miralem Pjanic coming into this tie. He had three world class games prior to the first leg... but flopity flop flop. Pjanic is in a special tier of footballer, a worldy against the bottom half of the league and a floppy tite in the big games. Seriously, if anyone has an example of him playing well against a good over the last three years, tell me and I’ll go back and watch.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Miralem is a TOP midfielder, he isn't the one to run shit, he's supposed to be a cig in the machine, he needs other quality midfielders around him

By God give him to Man U they'd probably be serious contender for both CL and PL. Or give him to Madrid he'd revitalize their mid same for Bayern, this guy can walk into any midfield and get a spot, even in Pepe's over saturated midfield he'd get a spot

Anyone who wants him sold before the likes of Dybalol is fucking delusional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)