Miralem Pjanić (44 Viewers)

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Miralem is a TOP midfielder, he isn't the one to run shit, he's supposed to be a cig in the machine, he needs other quality midfielders around him

By God give him to Man U they'd probably be serious contender for both CL and PL. Or give him to Madrid he'd revitalize their mid same for Bayern, this guy can walk into any midfield and get a spot, even in Pepe's over saturated midfield he'd get a spot

Anyone who wants him sold before the likes of Dybalol is fucking delusional
Yes, in Spain he would be world class against Eibar and in England, world class against Huddersfield, yet when facing stiff competition... poof... a vanishing act, or worse.

Look at your first two sentences, they are such contradictions. A top midfielder is, by definition, not just supposed to be a “cog in the machine”. Might Pjanic look good against top competitors if he is next to Xavi and Iniesta? Sure, but the real question is what “top” midfielder would ever put together such a string on anonymous performances against good teams? You won’t find an answer.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Can is fine, but if we wanna compete for the CL we need an upgrade - one more WC mid.

I wouldn't bench Can, but let him fight for the starting spot with either Ramsey or that new X midfielder. Matuidi should get 20-30min per match only when we need his engine - otherwise bench with Bentancur.

Ramsey - Pjanic - xxx
Matuidi - Benta - Can​

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Dear Pjanic..

Your game is not enough for us ...I see a CM ...just spread the ball at the wings ..... I'm not a fan of this..a coward CM ...No Vertical spreads ...no over the defense passes ...no slick passes between the defenders ...no direct shoot outside the box ....not good in counter attacks ....not good carrying the ball forward... you being outplayed physically ... you have no imposing personality to rule the midfield...you are not a leader enough to lead your team mates ....you are not confident enough to sustain the game pressure ....your stamina is not enough ...you are inconsistent ....

this is not just the last match ...

Please leave us ...enough

Thanks

Oct 23, 2011
Dear Pjanic..

Your game is not enough for us ...I see a CM ...just spread the ball at the wings ..... I'm not a fan of this..a coward CM ...No Vertical spreads ...no over the defense passes ...no slick passes between the defenders ...no direct shoot outside the box ....not good in counter attacks ....not good carrying the ball forward... you being outplayed physically ... you have no imposing personality to rule the midfield...you are not a leader enough to lead your team mates ....you are not confident enough to sustain the game pressure ....your stamina is not enough ...you are inconsistent ....

this is not just the last match ...

Please leave us ...enough

Thanks
Move him out of that out-dated regista role and put some players in front of him that are mobile and move, and see what he can do.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If Ndombele comes, I think it's better to sell him and buy another mezzala with the Dybala sale. I think Pjanic is fantastic in his role but Juve can't afford 2 registi, and maybe getting a younger player on lower wages would help in long run.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
No goals is not a mezzala for me; 6 assists each of last 2 seasons is Ok but some were as regista... Ndombele looks good at making space and playing quick passes like Busquets, don't know how attentive he's to dangers like midfield runners etc but feels like regista to me.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
No goals is not a mezzala for me; 6 assists each of last 2 seasons is Ok but some were as regista... Ndombele looks good at making space and playing quick passes like Busquets, don't know how attentive he's to dangers like midfield runners etc but feels like regista to me.
You mean Ndombele?
Obviously he's not a mezzala, he's a box to box player more than a regista.
And using him as a Busquest would be a waste of his qualities.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
You mean Ndombele?
Obviously he's not a mezzala, he's a box to box player more than a regista.
And using him as a Busquest would be a waste of his qualities.
Hmm I rewatched some vids and get what you mean... given his valuation, I thought he must really excel at scoring/assisting or defending... I suppose he'll help string those 3+ passes together and improve the overall play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)