Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Good call for Conte to use him on friendlies and raise interest!

Marotta again being Marotta and lose more than 50% of our investment...

Good luck to Krasic, he had really tough luck with us...

How much were they supposed to get for a player that Conte used 7 times last year, and practically fell off the face of the earth the 2nd half of 2010-2011?

And please, no 3 paragraph answers this time, bro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Goodbye, young Milos. Always loved the passion and spirit he showed on the field as well as his Bianconero side and it's a shame that things just didn't work out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How much were they supposed to get for a player that Conte used 7 times last year, and practically fell off the face of the earth the 2nd half of 2010-2011?

Why are you insulting Cronios? Why are you trolling him.

DO NOT QUESTION CRONIOS! Just accept his word.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

How much would we pay for a player like Krasic? Considering that we paid 12mil for Martinez?

Anyways, i would be pleased for once to see us getting at least 50% of the invested sum, this was an easy one, all that was needed was 1 more mil, but Marotta failed even that...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
- Krasic sends a farewell message to the fans:"My transfer has been completed, I greet all Juve fans that stood by me are always in my heart..

"..I will never forget the hatrick against Caligari, nor the goal against Lazio in the last minute, and all your chants for me...

"..Juve no matter what will stay in my heart, it was my childhood dream. I'm leaving not because I have a problem with my teammates.

"..or the board, I left now because the coach had other needs and preferred other players on and now I'm in my new team and happy..

"..with my choice. Juventus fans I bid you farewell, because I will be back in Torino to greet you again and use this opportunity..

"..to encourage my colleagues Bonucci and Pepe and Mr. Conte and I'm sure that will the best will turn out from the worst...

"...I will always support Juventus, good bye, Forza Juve, good bye all Juventus fans"

-------

:sad: :sad:

shame on the cocksuckers who hated on him, you know exactly who the fuck you are.

Bianconero90

Miloooosss...:cry: What a great man!! Thank you for everything, you will also remain in our hearts!! And best of luck with Fenerbahce!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)