Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think Krasic will stay if Pepe gets suspended.

if we get jovetic, i don't see how he would fit in with giach, jovetic, gio and vucini all competing.

he would last choice behind all those, and pepe's suspension is not long as far as it is being reported.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if we get jovetic, i don't see how he would fit in with giach, jovetic, gio and vucini all competing.

he would last choice behind all those, and pepe's suspension is not long as far as it is being reported.
You have to remember the fact that we always have a hard time selling players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've always said Krasic is too good of a player to be treated the way he has been. He'll probably not find a place in the 3-5-2 we're using but in a 4-3-3 or any other formation that needs a winger he would be very serviceable.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've always said Krasic is too good of a player to be treated the way he has been. He'll probably not find a place in the 3-5-2 we're using but in a 4-3-3 or any other formation that needs a winger he would be very serviceable.
With the amount of talented second strikers we have i doubt he'll find place in a 3-5-2, but he looked very comfortable as the second striker in said position.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
With the amount of talented second strikers we have i doubt he'll find place in a 3-5-2, but he looked very comfortable as the second striker in said position.
Yeah, but Krasic is your typical old school winger. He should only be used on the wing. I'm actually not against keeping him if Pepe is suspended for a long time. We need someone who's a true winger. But I doubt he'd be interested in being a reserve in a reserve formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)