Miloš Krasić (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not even close. Krasic is on 1.8m euro, which he will get anywhere he goes (Russia, Turkey, England, even Italy). Amauri couldn't get even half of what he was getting in Juve, no matter where he went. It's certainly not about money in Krasic's case.
I meant (mostly) his performances. Started off well for about 4 months then splatt...road kill.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
His transfer fee was 15m paid in 3 equal installments. We have already paid two of the installments, so if we sell him for 10m his real cost to us was only 5m. Considering what we got in return, it is not fair to compare him to Amauri, whose effect on our books in terms of transfer fee and wages was much more significant.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I feel so bad for this guy. He "rejected" City to come here, did so well at first and turned utter shit.
I don't feel bad for him. We spent 15m on him and he gave us a whopping 4 good months and the rest absolutely nothing but wasted salaries.

He needs to go. A lot of players give up other clubs for a particular club, it's their responsibility to perform and Krasic just hasn't. Business is business and in this situation, he was bad business.

Learn and move on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Krasic would snub Zenit
By Football Italia staff

Juventus winger Milos Krasic has no intention of moving back to Russia after attracting the attention of Zenit St Petersburg.

Officials from the latter are understood to have flown in to Turin to discuss a transfer given that the Russian window closes on 24 February.

However, speaking to TMW on Wednesday, agent Vlado Borozan insisted that the player has other intentions.

“As it stands right now, Milos is not thinking about a return to Russia,” the representative noted. “He was at CSKA Moscow for seven years.

“Despite Zenit being a great club, he wants to remain in the other part of Europe.

“However, the market over there closes at the end of this month and he could change his mind – even if I think that would be very difficult.

“He knows that he won’t find space in the Juventus team, but he’s sure about his choices.”

The 27-year-old Krasic has started just four Serie A games this term and he was left out of the squad for tonight’s Coppa Italia match with Milan.
-------------

Such a shame that it has to be a Russian club after him :wallbang: Zenit will pay good money both to Juve and Milos but I get it why wouldn't Milos want to go back to Russia after spending 7 years there.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Such a shame that it has to be a Russian club after him :wallbang: Zenit will pay good money both to Juve and Milos but I get it why wouldn't Milos want to go back to Russia after spending 7 years there.
Russia is a wonderful place for tourism and new experiences, but not so much living, I agree with Milos here :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
GRANDE MILOSH!

wish him the very best, a great player and am truly sad it didn't work out.

GRANDE MILOSH!

wish him the very best, a great player and am truly sad it didn't work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)