Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Going from a Slavic language (with Cyrillic alphabet as well) to a Romance language like Italian would take a while to learn.

Sure he should understand the basics no doubt, but complex and somewhat intricate tactical schemes of a maniacal, ranting, raving Conte might take a while to pick up.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I really don't think you can understand a language and not be able to speak it. Maybe only to a small degree. In that sky interview Stankovic translated for sky.
I understand Russian quite well and yet I cannot form a single sentence while trying to speak it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I understand Russian quite well and yet I cannot form a single sentence while trying to speak it.
Well how do you know what they're saying if you can't recite it yourself? If you can understand a language you should be able to pronounce what you're hearing and articulate it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well how do you know what they're saying if you can't recite it yourself? If you can understand a language you should be able to pronounce what you're hearing and articulate it.
No. I know Serbian which gives me a bit of a predisposition. When I hear someone speak Russian i link together the things I know and think further of what the meaning is. Nevertheless, Krasic should be at a way higher level than that after living there for a year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait, if somehow people are actually using learning Italian has a problem for his poor form, then what the hell was the reason why he started so well with knowing even less Italian when he first came here. Stop making excuses for he guy already.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Seriously you Krasic haters should stop comparing Krasic with Amauri. We didn't pay over the odds for him & he hasn't failed to improve at every chance given like Amauri.

At least Krasic wasn't overlooked by multiple coaches & loaned out.....hahaha

Look at me, i proved a point. Give me a fucking cookie.
Krasic hasn't failed to improve? why is he being benched then?

oh and Amauri joined in 2008, played under Ranieri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri and now Conte. That's 5 coaches.

Krasic joined in 2010, played under Del Neri and Conte. 2 coaches only. Already being benched now..

Plus, Krasic has only been thru 1 transfer window so far, and we already read about rumors about him leaving in the winter mercato.
As far as I'm concerned, you proved shit..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Krasic hasn't failed to improve? why is he being benched then?

oh and Amauri joined in 2008, played under Ranieri, Ferrara, Zaccheroni, Del Neri and now Conte. That's 5 coaches.

Krasic joined in 2010, played under Del Neri and Conte. 2 coaches only. Already being benched now..

Plus, Krasic has only been thru 1 transfer window so far, and we already read about rumors about him leaving in the winter mercato.
As far as I'm concerned, you proved shit..
I was making a point about kasaki's PILF fantasy crush, giovinco. Thanks for going over board though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)