Miloš Krasić (7 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He just needs to learn how to speak Italian. Break down that communication barrier and give him time to build his confidence in training. He needs proper instruction I know that if he is given a different kind of role that allows him more freedom he will be back to his best but that won't happen until he start to understand Italian.
what makes you think he hasn't? it has been a year.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:agree: yup!

But he needed to be dropped..

Plus you guys laughed at amauri :p
Seriously you Krasic haters should stop comparing Krasic with Amauri. We didn't pay over the odds for him & he hasn't failed to improve at every chance given like Amauri.

At least Krasic wasn't overlooked by multiple coaches & loaned out.....hahaha

Look at me, i proved a point. Give me a fucking cookie.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
what makes you think he hasn't? it has been a year.
Conte or his manager said about a month ago that there are still language and communication problems for Krasic. He also was interviewed by Sky after a euro qualifier not long ago and Stankovic had to translate the entire conversation. Krasic couldn't speak or understand a word of Italian in that interview.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd give him 30 minutes in the end against Napoli. They have a three man defense, and the wide midfielders they have will be beat after running for 60 minutes - he could do damage there. I just want him to have some success, to see if it can kickstart him again. How awesome would our team be if he was in form instead of Pepe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)