Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't praise Krasic, but this today was anything but a chance for him. He played bad like all other players and he shouldn't get any extra criticism. All criticism should be focused on Chiellini, Pepe, Lich and Bonucci in the end.
You are right about the last part. But Krasic's doesn't get a free pass, he has been poor all season and we keep giving him chances. Hell, it was late in the second half all he really needed to do was take the ball and run down the line and wear out the defense even more but he couldn't even do that...isn't that what he is supposed to be doing well?

May 22, 2007
:agree:

Did everything wrong, but even worse... didn't seem to give a single fuck. He barely ran at all. That just fucking angers me.
Exactly, he floated around the match as if he wasn't the fresh legs intended to make a difference in the last 10 minutes. I was urging him to move, yet he didn't.

Compare that with Vucinic who wasn't really good either, but still put in a shift of closing players down and at least looking like he's mobile and awake.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I'm sad today. Not only for the draw, but also for watching a player that I used to like constantly playing so badly. :(

If he keeps playing like this until January, probably it's better for both parts to sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)