Miloš Krasić (13 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,661
    He was just as good the last year of his Moscow career. I think we'll see him back in that form, or atleast I hope. Drunkenness is there to give us hope in the bleakest of situations: D
    Not really. He was never as effective out there and Tosic is doing better than him since he replaced him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Why is it so hard to understand that we need to buy WC players to fill up positions taken up by the likes of Matri, Quag, Bonucci & Krasic, keep them as squad players because thats how you build a winning team. Not buy selling your better players every damn time & retaining the likes of De Ceglie, Pepe & Iaquinta.
    I'd have no problem keeping Krasic for depth in that position if we could guarantee to offload the others...still think with Conte's dependence on wingers in this formation, those should be the 2 positions we need the best of the best for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I'd have no problem keeping Krasic for depth in that position if we could guarantee to offload the others...still think with Conte's dependence on wingers in this formation, those should be the 2 positions we need the best of the best for.
    Once again, you've contradicted yourself. First you want him sold, then you don't mind keeping him.

Wanting to get better players who actually perform and getting rid of those that don't is being counter productive?

Ok. lol, then I'm counter productive.
    You know exactly what i mean, i'm not going to repeat myself like a damn parrot.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Once again, you've contradicted yourself. First you want him sold, then you don't mind keeping him.

You know exactly what i mean, i'm not going to repeat myself like a damn parrot.
    There are two things to consider here B, which you aren't.

If a good offer came to recoup the money inevested in him then we should do it, only if a good offer came. That way we could use that money to invest in someone better, which won't be that hard to find.

if we can't get a good offer for him, we still need to invest in a better winger so we start to look at offloading maybe pepe instead and keep krasic as backup because if it came to keeping krasic because we could earn just as much off of selling pepe as krasic (on a bad offer) so it makes sense to keep krasic.

it isn't really that "contradicting" if you consider the numbers behind different hypotheticals, which is what i am doing and perhaps you should also consider.

sell krasic for a good profit to invest in a better winger or sell pepe instead because we can't get a good offer for krasic to make a stronger investment and keep krasic for the bench.

either way we get some good money to reinvest in a better player or sell the worse of the two (pepe) and have the stronger for the bench (krasic) after landing a better RW.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Dejan Joksimovic, Krasic's agent "He's happy to be at Juventus, but Milos can not be a backup. If it continues like this, we must look for another solution."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    who the fuck is this agent to try and hold the club to ransom, i think it is fair to say we have been fairly patient with krasic, but if he can't even help himself then wtf do they expect us to do when we have other options waiting to prove their worth? he can go, and he only has himself to blame for his failures. Perhaps he is indeed an overrated player and one of very limited abilities. But seriously fuck him if he thinks he deserves a starting shirt.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    who the fuck is this agent to try and hold the club to ransom, i think it is fair to say we have been fairly patient with krasic, but if he can't even help himself then wtf do they expect us to do when we have other options waiting to prove their worth? he can go, and he only has himself to blame for his failures. Perhaps he is indeed an overrated player and one of very limited abilities. But seriously fuck him if he thinks he deserves a starting shirt.
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)