Miloš Krasić (14 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And I agree with Dule and JCK on this one. It seems that every time he gets the ball he tries too hard to create something. A fancy last second pass, dribbling into the impossible situation and pushing for the backline which leads him to dribble it out of bounds every time. The fullbacks playing against him lured this and they actually just sit back and wait for him. I really hope he can up his game, he's got a short window of opportunity with Giach's injury now, if he doesn't perform in the next 3 games I fear it's the bench for him until January.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is this a fact about Milos?
yes.

seriously, it is never a good sign when the player can't communicate in the language of the country he has been living in.

the only player that i know who can't speak the language of the country he lives in and still is a monster of a player is tevez. but then again that fucker can't even speak spanish properly :D

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,506
    He played on the right too, but it's not his natural position and we shouldn't consider buying him if we're planning to play him there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I like Krasic and I hate seeing him like this.. But Conte should not play him as a starter untill he is back to his best (if thats possible).. Play Elia Matri Vucinic in a 4-3-3.
    even elia is not even at his best, the fact that he spent training fucking around speaks volumes about his form as it is. as it goes, our best wingers atm is Giacch, and pepe, ironically the 2 wingers the majority of this forum disliked and/or didn't even want at the club.

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
    Jun 14, 2011
    I don't know what to say about Krasic, a smart player would have made up a new strategy long time ago. Milos keeps on doing those silly dribles and shit that doesn't work.

May 4, 2004
    Yeah whatever.. We should play Pepe than insted, but I dont like the fact that Conte gives the wingers to much defensiv instrucions. 4-3-3 with a midfield of Vidal Pirlo Marchisio would be awesome, while the wingers are very attacking and can cut in when needed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I don't know what to say about Krasic, a smart player would have made up a new strategy long time ago. Milos keeps on doing those silly dribles and shit that doesn't work.
    its so f*ckin predictable. its run diagonally 1 on 1 with your opponent, drag the ball inwards once, step over with the right foot, then knock it to the right, run with it one step and deep cross from the by lines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)