Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's true, he faded away, due to fatigue, if you believe his own words.

Anyway.. a 442 with only one wing, nobody should be surprised this man suffers out there. He really wasted a lot of possession yesterday though and his crosses were dreadful, so he could've done better.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That's true, he faded away, due to fatigue, if you believe his own words.

Anyway.. a 442 with only one wing, nobody should be surprised this man suffers out there. He really wasted a lot of possession yesterday though and his crosses were dreadful, so he could've done better.
if he said that he's a fool

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This guy was the player of the year in the 1st half of last year's season. But then the opposition found out how to neutralize him and to be fair to him the Russian league probably drained him out. This season will be the real test for him. I like him both in 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 but time will tell if he is as good as I want him to be.

Neoexodus

Jul 24, 2011
What he needs to be is less predictable. Running forward until he reaches the end of the field trying to beat his mean repeatedly with the same dribble can be a good tactic in Russia or in the first couple of games in any league but after a while it gets boring and, again, predictable. Above all he needs guidance from Conte. Its clear that he is playing what he knows and not what he can do. There's a fine line between those concepts that i seriously expect Conte to understand. Other then that he needs to have a team with an idea and a strategy, not just 11 players trying to place the ball inside a net with 3 bars.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
He's very predictable and it's a shame we kinda use him as our main creative source (trololol), but he can still be dangerous, if Conte work well the team movements. Even if he keeps being predictable, he and Pirlo could be lethal and for me he should be considered more of a team player rather than a difference maker. He clearly isn't a difference maker, but his pace could be very useful dragging the defenders with him, running behind them and working for the team.

He needs to step up his crosses, gain some tactical acknowledge, maturity and intelligence on the pitch, nevertheless.

Getting Bastos to play in a team with Krasic and without a guy like Pastore to provide the creativity would be a joke worthable of Del Neri.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
What he needs to be is less predictable. Running forward until he reaches the end of the field trying to beat his mean repeatedly with the same dribble can be a good tactic in Russia or in the first couple of games in any league but after a while it gets boring and, again, predictable. Above all he needs guidance from Conte. Its clear that he is playing what he knows and not what he can do. There's a fine line between those concepts that i seriously expect Conte to understand. Other then that he needs to have a team with an idea and a strategy, not just 11 players trying to place the ball inside a net with 3 bars.
all hail to your avatar man :delpiero:

i want to give u a rep but don't know how in this new forums :D TOTAL NOOB

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yes and from watching our games our fullbacks don't push past the half way line so much.

That's why playing Vucinic out wide can work in this formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)