Miloš Krasić (28 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I hope Krasic finds the form he had earlier this season, and becomes more consistent.

Dude was on FIRE earlier this season. I also hopes he becomes less cold, his celebrations the past 6 month have been quite dull. Maybe because he was unhappy with Delneri ( I also believe DN was fucking his play) I want him to scream at the ref when he is tackeled and become a bit stronger.

No doubt that I love Milos.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He actually cut in quite a lot at the start, coming more central. Will work awesome with another striker that can play wide like Vucinic. Swapping constantly, swapping with the other winger it could work really well.

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
I hope Krasic finds the form he had earlier this season, and becomes more consistent.

Dude was on FIRE earlier this season. I also hopes he becomes less cold, his celebrations the past 6 month have been quite dull. Maybe because he was unhappy with Delneri ( I also believe DN was fucking his play) I want him to scream at the ref when he is tackeled and become a bit stronger.

No doubt that I love Milos.
That is so true, it´s kinda hard to see someone loose the burnin flame for the team, really hard! It´s something he must get back and to help him do this we have Conte. I believe contes strongest feature is to motivate players and force them to do their best. Tactical side, we´ll have to wait and see

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We've already signed Lichtsteiner who will make a world of difference. If we get a LW, I think we'll have nothing to worry about, even if Krasic does take some time to find his form again.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Definitely a contributing factor but I don't think that's what it should be put completely down to. Does fitness or double marking actually effect his positioning. IMO when he began to struggle his positioning off the ball became too predictable and allowed himself to be pinned to the sideline. Its like he was zapped of imagination, deciding to run down the line and beat his markers for pace instead of trying to change direction and catch his marker by surprise. I think that mainly came down to confidence and maybe his fitness. You see him in that video able to take on 2, 3 or even 4 players but when you run down the sideline every single time you get the ball or a passing midfielder gets the ball you're depriving yourself of that unpredictability. Moreover, one of the only times I remember Krasic actually sitting wide and high up the pitch and finding himself on the end of a successful pass was his last second goal against Lazio. Otherwise he retrieved the ball himself in midfield and ran it up the pitch himself. THAT'S when he truly succeeded, not when he tried to sit high and wide and find himself on the end of a good pass like he would in a 4-2-4.

I was trying to explain that a while ago but I ended up confusing myself. Krasic won't be best when he plays high up the pitch in a 4-2-4 or 4-3-3 because he's too easy to mark that way. A 4-4-2 suits him when he's allowed to roam deep and free, find the ball himself and take on players with more space allowed to him.

I hope that makes some sense.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, refs in italy will not do him any favors anymore that's for sure. He really fucked himself and us in the process with that dumb ass stunt he pulled last season.

What an idiot.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Well, he did play better than the other Serbian players. I watched only the second half of the game and if there was a bright spot in the team it was him!!! He can still run like crazy if you have been wondering :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)